Happy Usukicon!

Superfly

Here are some awesome treats for Usukicon, which should update very shortly! Check out this year's bag and badge!

toy_usukicon10_bag.gifclo_usukicon10_badge.gif

A new beanie has also popped up!

clo_usuki_beanie.gif

I like this year's Usukicon badge better than last year's. I like pink and blue, but the blue one looks spiffier...some of you might be thinking "what's the difference...the badge only has a new colour..."

But what do you think the price of the badge will be when it's actually released?

that beanie looks warm. Hope its isn't 100% usuki wool...

XD That statement just made my day.

I wonder what price the goodie bags will inflate to?

You'll have to wait for one of the goodie bags to restock, and hope you're fast enough to buy it before somebody else does. :)

Did last year's retire yet? Because they didn't yesterday, and people are reluctant to pay high prices for this year's. Not that I can get one to sell, with all the people rsing at toys.

not yet, but the bags severely inflated all of the sudden with the hope that they'll be retiring tomorrow

i rsed a couple ages ago, left them in my SDB just in case :P

Oh so the goodie bag has to be brought and not given when you enter the shop? XD I always throught that I can get it for free...

Hopefully you guys have started looking in the Usukiland shop and not the toy shop. Things have changed a bit this year. I have yet to see a gift bag so far but its still early...

last year they linked to usuki shop as well, but bags were in toys and badges were in clothes, rright?

last year they linked to usuki shop as well, but bags were in toys and badges were in clothes, rright?

Yup.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.