Darigan Tonu - BD Avatar!

zia

Hey guys, im really new to these forums, so i figured i'd try to do my best to help out a bit and offer my services :*

i've got a darigan tonu (Ziasaur) and i dont mind battling it around to help you all get the avatar :* feel free to post here or go challenge him, hopefully we'll be online around the same time and we can get you that avatar :*

usually some time after 6pm NST is best :P

absolutely :* im excited to help

and it may be easier if we schedule i time + post when you want to battle here, so i can come home and accept the challenges on the dot :O

so ive been getting quite a few challenges lately

this'd make it a lot easier on me:

please just post here if you are challenging, so i can filter out the random challenges to those who are from here, or like some people are doing: post that you are from TDN in the bd log so that i see and accept you first :*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi sorry for posting in this old topic but since you say I should post here first if I am challenging you, I will post here first..

What time are you able to be around? I should be around at 4pm NST.

ooh :D neat-oh! i've been looking for something like this and thought all hope was lost.

i'm usually on anytime after 6pm NST as well.

do you take neomails??

• 4 weeks later...

I already neomail you, I could battle at 6pm NTS.

Just and advice... When I get my Jetsam avatar, the girl who were willing to fight put some "rules" to accept the challenges.

(I just copy and paste this below)

# If you want to win or lose.

# Which pet you will be useing to battle.

# A rough time that you are generally online at.

Also, I found about the girl 'cause the name of the pet were on the NeoAvatars guide, maybe you could suggest your pet to appear there.

PD: Please don't kill me for posting in an old topic

I already neomail you, I could battle at 6pm NTS.

Just and advice... When I get my Jetsam avatar, the girl who were willing to fight put some "rules" to accept the challenges.

(I just copy and paste this below)

# If you want to win or lose.

# Which pet you will be useing to battle.

# A rough time that you are generally online at.

Also, I found about the girl 'cause the name of the pet were on the NeoAvatars guide, maybe you could suggest your pet to appear there.

PD: Please don't kill me for posting in an old topic

that sounds good, i like to win so that i dont have to deal with healing, dont really care what pet the person uses, and generally on after 6pm NST (about 7ish)

where can i post my tonu up? i can make a small rules thing and put it on his petpage maybe? what do you think

i havent been able to get to many of the challenges, but tomorrow during the day ill have some free time, if you sent a challenge, please send a neomail along with it so that i know youre not one of the many many random challenges, and ill give you priority *salute*

• 3 weeks later...

I've neomailed you a challenge, you told me to post here. I have. :P

*cough* Please nobody kill me for posting on an old board.

I've neomailed you a challenge, you told me to post here. I have. :P

*cough* Please nobody kill me for posting on an old board.

no no no its totally cool! and im rebuying my set today (for the most part) and will be taking challenges now :*

so please feel free to post + challenge + post + challenge + post!!!!:*

Thanks for accepting! When do you want to do it? I'm very flexible (except on Wednesdays) and am usually on Neo from 8:00am to 5:30pm. Just send me a nm with the time you can do it (NST) :D

if you can say TDN or something in the neomail that'd help a lot xD i get pretty flooded with challenges :x

and from now on i am accepting many more challenges, so please challenge and neomail me whenever you need it! i WILL get back to you to my best ability :D

*salute*

• 1 month later...
Hey guys, im really new to these forums, so i figured i'd try to do my best to help out a bit and offer my services :*

i've got a darigan tonu (Ziasaur) and i dont mind battling it around to help you all get the avatar :* feel free to post here or go challenge him, hopefully we'll be online around the same time and we can get you that avatar :*

usually some time after 6pm NST is best :P

me i want thaNKS =)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes & smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Zia,

I am a not so new/old member in this forum. Today is my first day looking around in the battledome segment. I am delighted to see your very kind offer to the members in TDN. I wonder if it is ok for me to challenge you Tonu as well.

I will neomail you now. :)

fishyyh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have very appreciatively sent a battle request, now all I need to do is work out a good time to battle you but hay, who said I needed sleep anyway lol