The Money Tree

*jenni*

best thing ive missed is a lab map piece

though i did see a screenied of someone seeing a draik transmog xD not sure if it was edited or what

you just have to rf + click really really fast D: and i think theres a 10 item limit

best thing ive missed is a lab map piece

though i did see a screenied of someone seeing a draik transmog xD not sure if it was edited or what

you just have to rf + click really really fast D: and i think theres a 10 item limit

yeah, perhaps. because when i get a certain amount of items,o matter how fast i click, i never get anything that day anymore.

The best thing I ever got was a Glass Paintbrush...no joke, jenni, since you did say you just missed one.

Half the time I usually end up getting some random piece of something that I don't really want. I don't think it really likes me...

^_^

I've never managed to get anything at all from the Money Tree... XD It's surprising how even the worthless items disappear pretty quickly.

I do occasionally donate some NP though. :yes:

I never did get anything as good as a Glass Paint Brush, but I rarely use the Money Tree anymore...only if I'm in the mood for junk that I don't need =P Sometimes I do burn give my NP to the money tree, but that's pretty rare...I'm greedy :P jk

I didn't use the tree for Packrat a whole lot, because some of the items at the tree were pretty...bleh. (I already have it xD)

But yes, it does help you with the packrat avatar :D

I don't use the money tree for a long time already, the things I missed are a few lab maps and its really hard to get an item even the junk ones, like most of the people I will of course look for items I want but sometimes even junks like AA said are already been taken thats really fast even if you don't look through the items and just click one its also very hard to get it, I wonder if they resets each time because I don't think a lot of people want the junks...

• 2 weeks later...

All I get is junk(like dung, Kelp and more)....... No Paintbrush, TCG, or even background for me......... :sad01_anim:

I have read that there is the Balthazar's Mega Faerie Giveaway Bonanza where there are 100 faeries added to the tree, the health frog free health food put on the tree and Lupe pack and pango pango giveaway for the money tree. Does anyone know if these are completely random or if there is a special time a day or special days when these happen?