62 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Bats (Okay, Fine. No bat.)
    • Squirrels
    • Rodents
    • Other Animals
    • Fox? (-shrug-)

• 3 weeks later...

It just reminds me of a dog with a mane lol maybe my logic is too simple.

Would be nice if it were a Sugar Baby with a mane tho :)

• 2 weeks later...

To me, they look like rodents. Of course though, a lot of neopets are definately questionable, like the chia.

For the record, squirrels ARE rodents, so they can't have enough fur to be squirrels but too much to be rodents :P

I'm surprised this board is still being paid any attention to.

Squirrels aren't rodents!

...Ish...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a rodent of some kind. The dentition and jaw structure, the long bushy tail for balance, the large ears, and the relatively small body...

A Xweetok has three toes on all paws. The classic rodent skeletal structure has four toes on each front paw and five on each rear paw. So that means that it's related to the dipodids (jerboas, jumping mice, birch mice). Dipodids can jump while standing on their hind legs, something that we see some Xweetoks do. :graduated:

By the way, mice, rats, lemmings, squirrels, chipmunks, gophers, porcupines, beavers, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, degus, chinchillas, prairie dogs, and groundhogs are rodents. Bats, treeshrews, moles, shrews, hedgehogs, hares, rabbits, pikas, weasels, ferrets, minks, lemurs, and possums are not rodents. :)

O.o I still go with squirrel, or ferret at this point. And I have to ask, why is this such a huge debate on skeletal structure etc? I didn't honestly think that NP went through all that science when it was created so I'm not sure how that has any weight on what it's "suppose" to be in the real world. They are cute and one of the cutest. -humph- End of story. lol

No, no, no. The skeletal structure and dentition are important. Dana Scully said so! -humph- :D

Follow the evidence (yes, I've been going through my CSI: Crime Scene Investigation DVDs again). It's a previously undiscovered species of dipodid. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I think they look like a cross between a squirrel and a cat.

• 2 months later...

I thought they were chipmunks!!!

*shrug* o_O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.