Xweetoks are...  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Bats (Okay, Fine. No bat.)
    • Squirrels
    • Rodents
    • Other Animals
    • Fox? (-shrug-)

My friend said that it looks like a squirrel, and I was quite bored and thinking of an idea to draw. It would be my first drawing in ages, so it would look pretty bad, but hey, I wanted it to be funny. So I asked a friend is it a bat or a squirrel, so I could do something funny.

Like one becoming a flying squirrel and missing a tree branch.

Or maybe stuffing it's face full of nuts.

I've got tons of ideas, but I just need to know if it's a bat or a squirrel.

And if no one knows specifically, then I'd just like an idea of what to draw it as. ^^ I want to draw again, and I figured to draw my sweetheart Baby Xweetok which I wish I could rename.

When I look at the ears, they just remind me of a bat, or some type of animal. I forgot.

Rodents? :x Ohs, I see... Maybe I will put that on the poll.

Squirrels or chipmunks. I voted "rodents" because I don't think it looks like any *one* animal. But yeah, that's just my two cents. :)

I voted rodents. Xweetoks look like some kind of squirrels, but not the red squirrel (the one we have in Europa). They're more like the chipmunk (chipmunks are squirrels too but not exactly the "normal squirrel", if you understand what I mean :eh: ).

I think Xweetoks are a bit of an artistic blend of several of the cuter 'squirrel-ish' rodents. So Xweetoks don't exactly represent any one animal, but the general family of small, bushy tailed rodents. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Rodents or squirrels...I voted rodents.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The Xweetoks look like squirrels to me, but just with a colored pattern on their back. :-P

they look like squirrels to me. i think usuls look kinda like squirrels too. i made all my pets because they looked like cute animals. i think of xweetoks as more a cross between chipmunks and squirrels, they are definitely rodentish. how do they look like bats to you????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...