A couple of questions here

gstar6

hey there!

1. i would like to join a guild! i've decided hehe. i would like to join a reasonably sized guild that's primarily neopets themed. where there's say 50+ members, weekly raffles and things, active helping out, random gifting, ppl doing layouts, layout help, etc...! I'm an active member, well I plan to be lol and i give as well as take. I dunno how to search for guilds, just saw guilds with 1 or 2 people in them~

Someone help please?

2. And... is my siggy allowed? <-- it is! yoohoo! TY to Princess Ruto for the clarification!

It's linked to my lookup, feel free to add me as a neofriend btw! Am dying for some friends!

Thank you!

x

I see question number 2 has been answered already, so I'll just weigh in on question number one. :P May I suggest that you take a look at my current guild, Underwater Spirits? It's run by Xepha, so you can be sure that the management is reliable, and it's pretty active from what I've seen. You can find more information on Xepha's userlookup.

I am a member of the Stock Benefit Guild and it is great. Lots of stuff happening all the time, excellent tips for helping with the stock market and other NP making ventures, really active forums hosted on neodaq which itself has some great tools for tracking stock portfolios, shop sales etc.