Stamps prices! T.T

naalaro

Yeah, Key Quest is having a major deflation effect on some items. Some books and neggs are getting hit by the supply increase as well. This isn't necessarily a bad thing though - codestones are becoming easier to get. ^_^

Yeah, Key Quest is having a major deflation effect on some items. Some books and neggs are getting hit by the supply increase as well. This isn't necessarily a bad thing though - codestones are becoming easier to get. ^_^

Hmmm perhaps an opportune moment to stock up...maybe on those red codestones too. But really, its my fault for not predicitng this earlier, but dang, i cant believe my stash of 25 Orange Draik Stamps is..NOOOOOO

*dies in pool of BLOOD*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

XD This is probably a dream come true for stamp collectors... It actually makes it easier to track down stamps in order to keep TDN's stamp listings up to date. :P

Yes yes make light of my SUFFERING yea devils! XD

Well hey, there's always a chance that stamp values will rebound given time, especially if Key Quest is taken down for some more modifications. :yes:

Stamp prices are way too inflated. Hopefully Key Quest will give out more different stamps to reduce the price. And they should rerelease those retired or special event ones. Since you can't take them out of the album, some stamps that were given out once are impossible to obtain.

And neggs, don't forget about those. XD

But I keep my codestones for future training. If I sold them... I'd be making a ton more. o_O

(For some reason, the "Master" hates Zei Codestones... >_> I have over 15 of those and less than 10 of every other one except for 2 which I have none of...)

And neggs, don't forget about those. XD

But I keep my codestones for future training. If I sold them... I'd be making a ton more. o_O

(For some reason, the "Master" hates Zei Codestones... >_> I have over 15 of those and less than 10 of every other one except for 2 which I have none of...)

Ah yes, i have seen an over abundance of a certain lemon swirly negg, perhaps a key quest victim too :D