Do you ever get tired of begging users that are off Neopets?

TheUnknown

Yeah... like Morgan I find it more amusing than irritating (although I really shouldn't XD ).

I'm particularly amused with the beggar on the link you posted. He actually believed that people were going to give him more items. :glasses:

I think of it more fun to send them dung. I did that to someone and I got the response

"WHY U DO DIS?"

It annoys me most on Neopets because there's always about 300 replies of people complaining why others do this - then for goodness sake don't encourage them and just don't post anything!!!!!! That's what gets me most. There's always someone going, "Oh you had an account spamming and begging before, etc etc" - so they clearly have come back with a new account as they get a kick out of it, so leave their silly topic blank and they'll soon get bored and try to bug people elsewhere.

But I think they must have missed the common sense and general politeness genes when they think strangers are just going to give them something - generally something expensive, for nothing :guiltysmiley:

Users that beg for stuff do get on my last nerve, but they're pretty funny. If I came across someone saying "0nG can u g1v3 m3 100000000 np plzzz?!?!?1?!1one?!1one" I'd just try and giggle, yet be annoyed at the same time.

(I don't have 100000000 NP ;P)

Begging users are lame, and I hope that they learn a lesson from begging-that it's uncool and you will not expect other users to give you what you want, ;)

What's even lamer is, sometimes they do it on other sites -.-;;;;;