Next Area that you think Neopets will work on?

AMAZING

Hey Everyone.

Haven't logged in for quite sometime, but I felt like discussing this.

What do you guys think will be updated next?

I think it's something they can make a profit off *duh!*, and I'm hoping Neoschool.

The Neoschool part will be open for everyone, but items such as backpacks and pencils and notebooks will be available conveniently, through the NC Mall. Regular items will be released periodically.

What do you guys think?

Oh, and the topic doesn't belong here, please move it.

Hum, I'm hoping for another plot, but it wasn't such a long time since the last one was, so I guess that they aren't making a plot.

I think they'll make something with the map, like freshing it or... Just simple make it cooler (But that's maby is including at freshing it?).

Maybe they could combine neoschool, plot and map redraws. Like geography classes or something

Better up, the neoschool geography teatchers get kidnapped by doctor sloth, on the Inauguration Day of neoschool, and the students must save them! But the world they knew isn't the same, and they're running out of time. If they'll find the teatchers is up to you.

Now, That's not to bad, isn't it :P?

I'm personally hoping for a redesign of old areas. Faerieland and Meridell look the same from when I had my old account. :/

From what I remember, Faerieland has looked the same since before Meridell existed ^_^

I'm hoping for a new plot too, but it seems TNT have been keeping themselves busy with other things.

One thing ill like seeing put in are marriages! No Seriously! Sure there may be complaints of younger viewership, but if they're able to censor the neoboards and gambling game titles to those below 13 i dont see why this advancement would be unreasonable.

PS: Perhaps i still cant get over all that "hey! Im a lupe but my daughter's a cybunny!" thing. They should straighten things up ^^

I'd like avatar creation, myself. Something like Gaia's would look pretty spiffy! Just a thought. Neopets is a very social-based game, so representations on oneself should be included in my opinion :).

=Cameron=

It was mentioned in an editorial that a BD revamp was in the works (although it was massively behind schedule). Personally I think that after running through KQ, NeoHomes 2.0 and the AC all in quick succession, TNT will probably take a quick break from all this major stuff and just make a few minor changes here and there for a while.

I would like to see several things:

1) Make the NC Mall look more like a mall. So far we only have clothes and accessories. I think the furniture showroom is still in beta. It needs a food court, school supplies store, and an electronics shop. Ever notice how you get those CDs from concerts (if you're lucky), but your NeoPet doesn't have a CD player?

2) The food shops seriously need an upgrade. Every single one looks the same as it did when I first started playing back in 2000! Has anyone else noticed this?

Actually I'm still looking forward to the library that is coming out but neoschool will be interesting also, it was there a long time ago but it was closed...

I'm personally hoping for a redesign of old areas. Faerieland and Meridell look the same from when I had my old account. :/

I faintly remember TNT saying in an editorial that Faerieland would be getting a new look soon....perhaps like with TRODS they'll have a plot to introduce the new look (and put that darn grundo to some use)

• 2 weeks later...