Wheel of Excitement

Drea

when you land on the Secret Item and collect you prize it says:

"Something mysterious happens to you and your pets... you are not sure what it is, however..."

but what happens actually??? :eh:

Thank you google :)

Space 8: "Something mysterious happens your NeoPets, but you don't know what it is." - Some people report items, some restored HP, but most people report nothing.

Perhaps results are circumstance dependant?

When you get "Something mysterious happens to your pets but you dont know what it is" You buy a muntando fruit and feed it to them and they gain 1-3 levels.

THAT'S what it was for. Definitely an old school way of leveling up your pet.

Problem is, people found out over time and muntando fruits are mad expensive.

I haven't heard this rumour before, perhaps someone with NP to burn can test the rumour?

LOL i haven't thought about "google-ing" it XD so thanks! =)

i would test the rumor but i don't know how much is that muntando fruit worth and neopets is down for me right now..

hope it comes back soon :S

That's actually a very interesting theory you put forward. To my knowledge, it does nothing. I would be careful (very careful), of listening to an article that doesn't cite an example which trying to get you to buy an expensive and consumable item. If anyone does test that and it works, it'd be great to hear about it here! Remember, be careful with that ;o.

=Cameron=

I think the fruit is worth around 50k.

The conversation I found was an old one and the person who posted the rumour gave the '*sigh* n00bs' feel to her words. Of course it is more expensive to train your pet that way, but if you happen to have an uber-pet whose on to the red codies, then landing on this MIGHT prove worthwhile, if it's actually true.

My curiosity will probably get the better of me - maybe I'll test the theory if I ever land on it!

I remember there was another thread on this subject a while back (I'm too tired to dig it up now :P ). It turns out that your pet actually ages a few hours. :yes:

Well, TNT can be quite weird at times. They have this odd sense of humour.

Aren't there a few avatars which you need to age pets for?

The aging thing is from the Symol Hole - your petpet ages by a couple of hours if you get the "Nothing looks different" message... I don't remember it ever being associated with the Wheel of Excitement, though it would make more sense if that tile did actually do something xD

Hmm... you're right, my memory must have messed up somehow. XD In that case we're back to the muntando fruit theory.

It might still be important. :yes: We're not 100% sure what it does yet - as a matter of fact, we're not even 60% sure what it does yet.