Strange Pop-up on Neopets

Aman

Hi..

I was visitng the Neohomes Suerstore, and when I clicked on the 'Back to Neohomes Shopping' button at the bottom of the page, I saw the attached pop-up come up on the screen. Now as you can see from the screenshot, I am definitely on the Neopets website and not on a fake page... but the pop-up has spelling errors in it, and Neopets, as always, would never ask for Username or Password from these types of things..

My question is, has anyone else seen this and should I contact Neopets and inform them?

Thanks for any response, and sorry if this is in the wrong place :)

post-7468-1218146994_thumb.png

It is requesting for an admin username and password. You can click cancel and the page will load normally. You can surely report it to TNT as a bug/error, but it's not harmful at all.

The reason for this is because the image is on the image50 server, which is Neopets' secret image upload area. It's not requesting your username and password, it's requesting the Neopets images administrator username and password for the server. It'll fix itself once Neopets moves the image to a different server.