Howdy!

genmakerbr

Hello there!

I can´t really say I´m new to the site, as I first showed up last year... But for one reason or another I couldn´t keep up with the forums. Anyways... I would like to help out here, really.

What are the itens and the pets we are in need of? To see if i have any of them... Or maybe if I can find one of them... :-)

Hello welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here!

We mostly have everything for the ALP, the only items and pets we are in need of are the Bony Grarrl Club, SuAP, MSPP (TCG), a Draik, and lastly a Krawk! All the extremely expensive stuff!

Hello welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here!

We mostly have everything for the ALP, the only items and pets we are in need of are the Bony Grarrl Club, SuAP, MSPP (TCG), a Draik, and lastly a Krawk! All the extremely expensive stuff!

Well, as I don´t have any of those... (Even though a Pea Chia with a Super Atack Pea would be just fabulous...)

If you end up needing any extra for the smaller stuff may be of help. :-)

Now lets go back to the Collateral gathering thing... hehehehe :evo:

Welcome back! :D I'm pretty sure I remember seeing you when you first came here (although I can't be certain with this disorganised memory of mine). XD Well if you're hungry, there's a special snack table over on your left with all the deliciously unhealthy foods you could wish for. Nothing much to say apart from that... Make sure to enjoy yourself!

Mmmm... I have to give the directions to the snack table again don't I?

It's really just muffins. There's a table next to it with blue fish, but they're bad.

See this table isn't to your left, it's down that first purple hall way RIGHT there, then take a left at the first turn, another left at the blue hallway, and then open the red door. The blue table is the good table. It ahs the muffins. The purple table is the one with the fish. You may only look at it once, not twice.

But hi! I'm Laura. Notice I'm a spaz yet?

Follow the rules and don't be afraid to ask questions. We don't bite..... much.

Hello! Its nice to have another helping hand around here. I wouldn't be still here if it wasn't for the nice people and helpful site. So welcome back!

Oh yeah, my name's Stephanie. Its good to make a proper first intro by saying your name hehe...