Semi-newness...

kalea

Hi everyone!

Not new to neopets, not new to tdn forums.

I made an account here but then after I did that, I lost interest in neopets for like 6 months.

Ive been playing since 2001...off and on. The weirdest part was playing again after not playing for like 2 years...it was crazy how much had changed. So now I am into it again and since there seems to be so much happenin' on neopets nowadays, I figured I would find a decent help site.

& this looks like a good one.

So...

here I am, saying hi because, well, why not?

Well then hi Kalea.

My name's Stephanie. Yeah, neopets has changed quite a lot. I started playing again from the beginning of 2008. Man, everything was so different. Took me a month to get used to where everything is lol. So...yeah. TDN rocks doesn't it?

To top it all off this is my official welcome song:

hi hihihihi hi hihihi hi hihihi...

Well then hi Kalea.

My name's Stephanie. Yeah, neopets has changed quite a lot. I started playing again from the beginning of 2008. Man, everything was so different. Took me a month to get used to where everything is lol. So...yeah. TDN rocks doesn't it?

To top it all off this is my official welcome song:

hi hihihihi hi hihihi hi hihihi...

It does and so does your song! I put my own tune to it even.

*official handshake* :D Welcome to the forums, the home of TDN's hazardously illogical community (in other words, we're all insane (: )! I hope you'll enjoy your time here - post around and get to know people, and we won't seem *quite* so weird. :P Oh, and before I forget, there's a snack table on your left if you ever need to grab a bite to eat. ;)

By the way, I take it from your siggy that you've watched Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind? A great anime if I ever saw one. :yes:

Dang it, beat me to the official stuff again

*official coffee mug* Gotta have a coffee mug to hang with us. What with all the coffee guzzled around here....by me :*

I'm Laura. I'm a spaz, very claustrophobic, slightly schzophrenic (possibly), and I LUFF Edward Cullen.

Follow the rules. And ask questions if it'll help avoid mishaps. I've been told not to scare people anymore, but this isn't meant to scare you, just meant to ummm... warn you sternly. Don't be afraid cuz we don't bite.... much.