I need help.

Miley Cat

:questionmark: :questionmark: I don't know if this is the right place to post but I need help with my guild layout. I followed the steps and I am pretty sure I did everything right but the main picture keeps repeating. The account the layout is on is here puppylover99887766 this is my first ever guild layout and I am so confused. o_O :S

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Site Feedback, Bugs, and Help’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

You've got the top image URL in both the body background and the header code - thats why its repeating like that. Change the URL in this part of the code:

body {
background: #976896 url('http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh92/_leafpoolrocks_/DarkestFaerieGuildLayout2-1.jpg') top left no-repeat;
}

to the URL for the image you made from the Background Image Template and it will work fine :)

Thank you so much!! It works great now!! :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Princess Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.