Codestone deflation...

TheUnknown

Codestones  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you think an average codestone will cost soon?

• 1-1000 NP
    • 1001-1500 NP
    • 1501-2000 NP
    • 2001-2500 NP
    • 2500-3000 NP
    • 3000+ NP

With Keyquest Beta being like Tarla X10 (except it doesn't give out totally awesome expensive items), tons of books, stamps, neggs, codestones, etc. are expected to deflate. How much do you expect a basic codestone to cost soon? Yes, I know some codestones cost more than other in the first place, but if they were all to be same priced... :/

I don't think they'll deflate a great deal. There's too many rumours of a war, plus hoarders looking to make money. Once the price starts dropping there will be plenty of people training pets and hoarding codestones in case of war, which will stop the price from dropping too much.

I think we will see them as low as 2k... yep. That's what it was selling for around 6 years ago :O

But back then the average person had much less np and everything cost less :O

I don't think they'll go lower than 3k on average. Once deflation slows down people will start buying codestones to train their pets, a lot more than pre-keyquest since it'll be affordable. I think that'll stop any further deflation.

I agree with Whacker - deflation will probably bring the price down to around 3k, but increased demand will eventually balance out the supply bump and the market will return to equilibrium at around that point.

I also think it's likely they will drop a few thousand, but people are still going to be buying them and I honestly don't think that's much of a difference...

Just hope they continue giving them out out of BETA. :)

And yeah, I'm actually running out of codestones due to how short the courses are. o_O Main Codestone were about 3K less expensive yesterday than they were before Keyquest (yay!).

EDIT: Looks like they've started inflating again... Should have stocked up before hand. :/