22 members have voted

1. 1. How do you make neopoints?

• Games
    • Restocking/Sniping
    • Auctions
    • Trades
    • Random events :p
    • I don't

wow is it possible to get to 300% of the return? I at the most after 100+% then I will sell it because I scare that it will drop...

If you'll willing to wait, they will eventually go up to over 300%. But that could take months.

If you can afford to wait, it's an easy and effective way to make neopoints. I use the 60NP sell point (300% return if you buy at 15NP per share) because it balances growth of my portfolio with enough sales to make me NP that I use to buy stuff (like the Halloween PB I just used to paint my favourite pet :) ).

However when I first started playing the stock market I used 30NP as my sell point, because I didn't have enough NP in the bank to keep buying stocks every day. Most people start with the 30NP sell point and gradually increase it as they gain confidence and NPs in the bank!

There are plenty of great pet pages and sites where you can read the advice of much more astute investors than myself, but hopefully you stick with the stocks long enough to see some nice profit come from it :)

"Although an advice from me is to TURN OFF all non essential programms when you restock. That includes any torrent programmes, msn messenger, windows media player etc...about the only thing i have on when i restock is my anti-virus. Everything else is off. I can say it DEFINETELY speeds up your connection and rs speed."

I try to do that too. Unfortunately I'm on a wi-fi connection so it really slows down if someone else in the house is turning on a computer.