HI

J_Argue

Im new to the forums but have been using TDN site for awhile now...just found the forums actually. Ive been obsessed with getting the packrat avvie and have not had time for much else. :S BUT I GOT IT! yay me. lol.

anywho. HI!

Hello, my name is Morgan. Welcome to the forums. Please don't eat any cookies offered to you, and remember to read the rules! ;D

Hi I'm Laura. Previously Mia, until I grew up and got old (14 ehmigawd) Don't drink my coffee unless I tell you to. I s'pose I should point out the Welcome Muffins table... *sigh* It's been sooo long. Let's see... Go down the blue hallway to the right, take a left at the first purple hallway, enter the room with a red table and purple table. Avoid the blue fish. Don't even look at them twice. You can look once, but not twice. On the purple table are the muffins. You may take any of them :D

Don't be afraid to ask any of us for any help. We don't bite.... much.

Excuse me, I'm an Edward obsessed teen. You can't expect from me. ;D

Hi, my name's Stephanie. Congratulations on getting the packrat avatar! I've been longing to get it but I've never gotten time getting items. Even if I get the avatar I've only got one more year before being able to go onto the boards XD