Oh wow lool - another newbie!

smiler.

I'm Laura. You follow the rules, and you get on my good list. And you might get some coffee :D

Don't be afraid to ask questions, or for help. We don't bite here. Er well, they don't. Can't vouch for myself, sorry.

Aww, quit trying to scare the newbies, Mia. =P

We don't bite unless you break the rules multiple times. But that shouldn't be a problem, right? I mean, the link is right up there...*points upward*

xD Ending that bit of nagging, my name is Morgan. Welcome to the forums! =D

Aww shut up Morgan. You're ruining all the fun of being a vampire in my head. Rawrgh.

I also forgot to add, Most of us are friendly, when we're not thirsty *ahem* So if you want to friend any of us, feel free to. We won't bite your head off... unless your a bad vampire and you're attaking Forks. But that's doubtful.

I just got done reading Eclipse, so I'm in my "crazy-edward-obsessed-teen-fangirl" phase.

Welcome to the forums Smiler...

My name's Stephanie and its great to meet people having a first a something. It is of course also my first time on a 'board'. But its cool meeting new people and friends. Feel free to look me up on neopets: stephanie28915 as well as my display name...so have fun!