Hi everyone, I'm new

Hi Yen! Welcome to the forums! I'm Morgan, and you know what that means?

...Neither do I. So remember to read the rules! ;D

Hi there Yen! I'm Anime. That means I am Head Mod. ...well, it actually doesn't, but it technically amounts to the same thing. Anyways, read the rules, be nice, have fun, all that stuff.

Welcome Yen!

It's nice to meet some new members and hopefully see them around the site posting a lot. Hope you have fun! Oh yeah, almost forgot to introduce myself. My name's Stephanie and if you want look me up on my neopets account: stephanie28915.

and about liking pets: I have to be homest, pets are OK because I've never owned one. :crying:

What should I say? Thank you for your reminder, but Yen is my recently favourite name (not real one, and not even my nick name in real life). So I did not intend to break the rules in my very first post.

Anyway, I'll improve my post after this misunderstanding.

And stephanie28915, I think pets are great because they're the one you're always dream about but never have.

Welcome Yen. I'm pretty sure almost EVERYONE here knows me as Mia. But I've given up on the whole nickname thing since my IRL friends can't respect that. *shrugs* Ah well, Call me Laura.

I love my pets. But all of them die. They're all fish. Cant' expect much of a life-span from them. My current fish is a giant ebil algae cleaner >:K

And stephanie28915, I think pets are great because they're the one you're always dream about but never have.

I think i know what you mean... Once when I was 6 I dreamed to own a dog. But ever since I never got one I guess I've stopped dreaming... :crying:

Hey ther Yen! Nice to meet you! :laughingsmiley: My name is Tammy! (my neopets account:cornelia1210)

I think i know what you mean... Once when I was 6 I dreamed to own a dog. But ever since I never got one I guess I've stopped dreaming... :crying:

I know what you mean stephanie28915... I've always dreamed to have a Toy poddle... And I didn't get it... But I'm still dreamed to have it...