Dice-a-roo = the most broken game on neopets

Dice-a-roo is quite possibly the easiest way to make neopets in the whole game. All you have to do is play until your pet gets bored, the items you win (food,codestones, fareies, map peices, nerkmids, etc) can always be resold for more than the cost of playing the game 20 or 30 times. I've been playing neopets for a long time and I didn't realize until very recently how good of a game dice-a-roo actually is. And it's not even cheating. ^_^

When i play i use the click and hold method, it's not cheating, but it plays the game a lot faster, this is what i would recommend. First go to your control panel and click on the hardware and sounds icon (i use windows vista so it's probably different for xp) for xp it's probably just called hardware, either way find something that says keyboard or keyboard settings, slow down the speed of the keystorke to about 5th or 6th notch away from the slowest. Now go to the dice-a-roo game page and on the second page before you actually start playing, where it says "play dice-a-roo" and there's 5 dice above the button, hold down enter and click your mouse on the button, keep holding the enter key. I would also recommend stopping every minute or so and opening another window and going to your inventory to move any items you have won into your saftey deposit box. If you do this until your pet gets bored it will probably cost you about 300 to 400 neopoints, but i'm almost positive that even if you only win food you can sell it for way more than the cost of playing the game. You just need to have patience and keep playing, eventually you will win something big. Im sure of it. I played today and won a secret laboratory map piece and that's not even the best thing i've won from dice-a-roo. ^_^

I can still play it.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

umm, maybe i can explain this better. Dice-a-roo is one of the few games on neopets rigged in our favor, it works by calculating hits (dice rolls) the more dice rolls you make the higher the chance of you reaching the green, yellow or silver dice where you can actually win prizes, the goal of the game is not to win the jackpot but to generate dice rolls so the game then rewards you with prizes, some of which can be worth hundreds of thousands points. The click and hold method i was trying to explain is just a faster way of playing the game, you could sit there for 30 minutes rolling every dice and getting frustrated that you're not winning or you can just hold the enter key down on the button (Let's play dice a roo). Doing this, the game pretty much plays itself, you're not really watching it but if you let go of the enter key your page will load to where the game is at. Pausing every so often i think is a good idea because then you can move all of the items you've won into your safety deposit box where the pant devil or evil grundo can't steal them, and then you can continue playing.

so holding down enter on the play dice a roo page for a few seconds speeds it up okay i get that. and hold down enter every time you click after you start the game right?

how many seconds do you usually hold it down for?

I told you it pays off ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Toogoodness) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all posts above 6 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't think the game always paid off like this, i think it started around the time neopets started having banner ads, but i only started playing again like a few weeks ago and since then dice-a-roo has given me well over a million points worth in prizes

I'm not sure if holding a key down to refresh Dice-a-roo isn't cheating. I wouldn't do it... because I think it is against rules. Just a warning.

The game is quite awesome. I only play if jackpot is over 12-15k though.

um well since i played it for like over an hour today im pretty sure its still there... i dunno if it makes a difference that you're in singapore and i'm(we're) in the US?

Hey how long have you been playing this game to get a prize? I don't have any luck on this game, I have stop playing this game for a long time already...

I'm sorry are all of you in cahoots together or something? Dice a roo doesn't exist anymore, its been replaced by roodoku long ago. I just checked again, and nope, its not there.

Stop making false affirmation, please. Dice-a-roo still exists. Here is a proof for you:

post-652-1217075618_thumb.png

it seems that when i do the click and hold method... after about 20 seconds or so of holding it times out and i get a page cannot be displayed error then i have to go back and click roll again like 10 times before it will refresh. :(