Hello Everyone!

I am relatively new the the TDN forums and I just wanted to say hey to everyone. My name is James and I am looking forward to continue posting on the forums, and meeting new people and making new friends.

Feel free to look me up on Neopets. My username is the same as my display name...airforce_kid30.

Aha! I've seen you on the PC topic. ^_^ My name is Morgan, nice to meet you. Read the rules so you don't look like a fool. xD

Hi! I guess you know the ropes already (you've been welcomed by two mods after all :P ), so I'll just give you the official welcome handshake and direct you over to the special newcomer's snack table on your left. :D Hopefully you'll enjoy yourself on the forums!

A word of advice though: Avoid the cookies. Sometimes they're poisioned, sometimes they were dropped in the dirt, and sometimes ther's drool on them....

Well that's lucky... I never took any of the cookies obn the table... I supply my own *feels proud* Anyway Welcome James! My name's Stephanie and its nice to meet a new person on the forums. ^_^

Have fun!!!

Geez people, there's no need to be greedy and spread rumours to get all the cookies for yourself. <_< There are plenty to go around.

Geez people, there's no need to be greedy and spread rumours to get all the cookies for yourself. There are plenty to go around.

...says the posioner.

We're still not sure who keeps dropping and drooling on them though.

We're still not sure who keeps dropping and drooling on them though.

That would probably be the vicious guests who attacked the forum a while back...