me+nascar simulator=virtual death

̊ ˉˉ ̊

Explenation:

Last night, I went with my dad to a car dealership where my brother works. There was an event (grand opening of new building, car show, free food & drink, band, nascar simulater, exc.) I eventually got to try the nascar simulater. The guy running the simulater told me that the game cheats, which it does. So I step into the simulater, which is in a real car, and start. My total destruction tally: I spin out too many times to remember, ram into all the other racers 3-5 times after recovering from a spin, and, go through the pit lane and drive through the pit crew guy (on accident :(), and I ram walls a lot.

All that together = fun & virtual death.

Explenation:

Last night, I went with my dad to a car dealership where my brother works. There was an event (grand opening of new building, car show, free food & drink, band, nascar simulater, exc.) I eventually got to try the nascar simulater. The guy running the simulater told me that the game cheats, which it does. So I step into the simulater, which is in a real car, and start. My total destruction tally: I spin out too many times to remember, ram into all the other racers 3-5 times after recovering from a spin, and, go through the pit lane and drive through the pit crew guy (on accident :(), and I ram walls a lot.

All that together = fun & virtual death.

Sounds like Montoya during the Ford 400 in 2006. At least it was virtual death, and not real.

Wow. I don't watch much Nascar, but I don't think drivers are supposed to do what you did. xD
Sure their not supposed to do that.............
that damage tally looks pretty good but i think you can do better :P
I would have done more damage, but ther was only a limited time you could do it, bunch of people waiting in line. And the controls at 150mph & up made it too hard to pull the Precision Immobilization Technique ;b

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sandi

Three words...Dale Earnhardt Senior. crying_anim02.gif That was a very dark day for me.

-X-

I'm sorry content removed.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not be rude or offensive to other members. Partial content removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.