Hi Everyone

pezhead

Hello there! I'm Anime, Head Mod around here. Glad you like the site- There's a lot of content members who love compliments. xD

Hello there! I'm Anime, Head Mod around here. Glad you like the site- There's a lot of content members who love compliments. xD

HELLO and HOWDY !!! I am Missy from the great state of Texas. (Dallas) I am here looking for some help with neopets. Has anyone else had problems logging in today? I have not been able to check on my pets since Thursday. I try to login, but I can not even get the site up. All I get is NOTHING !!!!! Is it just me, or is anyone else having this trouble too? PLEASE HELP !!!!!!! :crying:

Hello pezhead. My name's Morgan, Anime's underling. Glad you could join us here. :yes:

Oh wow. I've found another person from Texas. (Hi Missy! xD)

Hey peezhead (its weird to call someone that but oh well lol) Its nice to meet you and I hope you have fun here at the forums. Yeah this site rocks. I found it from googling 'neopets cheats' and it was the first site that turned up. What a coincidence lol. ^_^ Any way just have fun and enjoy the invisible party.