Unreleased NeoHome 2.0 Items!

Superfly

It appears that TNT is getting ready for the big update of the NeoHomes to NeoHomes 2.0. Check out ALL of these cool new items! We'll start off with the most exciting new thing, tiles. We aren't sure exactly what they will be used for, but it says floor tiles in the image URL, so customizable floors perhaps?

floortiles.png

This next group appear to go together in some sort of starter kit, we aren't sure how TNT will be passing them out or what will happen with them. Hopefully everyone gets a random free set to start off NeoHomes 2.0 with a bang!

furn.png

Alright, it's wall paper time! Check out all these fancy colors. It seems like TNT has thought of every possible colour to go with any decorating scheme you could think up! Who knows, they might even come out with even more!

fur_wall_dariganpurple.giffur_wall_faerielandpink.giffur_wall_hauntedorange.giffur_wall_kikogreen.giffur_wall_krawkred.gif

fur_wall_ldgold.giffur_wall_maraquablue.giffur_wall_mysterygreen.giffur_wall_roogreen.giffur_wall_shenkuured.giffur_wall_terrorblue.gif

fur_wall_tyranniabrown.giffur_wall_virtupetsgrey.gifnice_try.gifnice_try2.gifnice_try3.gifnice_try4.gif

I really can't wait till all this goes live. I've been wanting a new Neohome set up forever. I just hope they have all the old items ready to be converted....

This is certainly interesting... I think I can provide a general prediction of what the prices of furniture items will be like after this is released. XD

I just bought 3 Tatami rooms, I hope they some how don't go to waste, if there's going to be wallpaper and tile and everything lol.

Guest Krawk Islander
I really can't wait till all this goes live. I've been wanting a new Neohome set up forever. I just hope they have all the old items ready to be converted....

Yeah, me too. I've been waiting to create a new one, and it's going to be in Krawk Island if we win! :laughingsmiley:

Guest Guest_sherrishasta_*

I haven't been able to login to Neopets, starting trying at 9pm last night. Anyone else having this issue?

I hope I'll get that yellow free set for neohome 2.0 <3

I love yellow...

Yeah, me too. I've been waiting to create a new one, and it's going to be in Krawk Island if we win!

I know that faerieland is not gonna win, but I'm still gonna create my new neohome in faerieland <_<

I haven't been able to login to Neopets, starting trying at 9pm last night. Anyone else having this issue?

Neopets is working fine for me...

As for the Neohome 2.0 stuff, it will be interesting... but I liked the old look too. (Textures and stuff), so hopefully they will keep it too...

Guest Guest_suziehomemaker47_*

Me either what is th problem?

It appears that TNT is getting ready for the big update of the NeoHomes to NeoHomes 2.0. Check out ALL of these cool new items! We'll start off with the most exciting new thing, tiles. We aren't sure exactly what they will be used for, but it says floor tiles in the image URL, so customizable floors perhaps?

floortiles.png

This next group appear to go together in some sort of starter kit, we aren't sure how TNT will be passing them out or what will happen with them. Hopefully everyone gets a random free set to start off NeoHomes 2.0 with a bang!

furn.png

Alright, it's wall paper time! Check out all these fancy colors. It seems like TNT has thought of every possible colour to go with any decorating scheme you could think up! Who knows, they might even come out with even more!

fur_wall_dariganpurple.giffur_wall_faerielandpink.giffur_wall_hauntedorange.giffur_wall_kikogreen.giffur_wall_krawkred.gif

fur_wall_ldgold.giffur_wall_maraquablue.giffur_wall_mysterygreen.giffur_wall_roogreen.giffur_wall_shenkuured.giffur_wall_terrorblue.gif

fur_wall_tyranniabrown.giffur_wall_virtupetsgrey.gifnice_try.gifnice_try2.gifnice_try3.gifnice_try4.gif

those look so cool! i can't wait.

Guest Guest

I had to get some of those in the Employment Agency, but the Wiz could't find them. To be exact, I couldn't find a Simple Red Side Table. It's the 5th one in the red row of stuff.

Guest adrianna

me either!!!

i just got home from a week long camp and wanted to help out my roos but the page wont even load! like ill type in the url, it will load to about half way and just stop. every other site will load except neopets related ones!!!

rawrrr!!

Guest Scott
me either!!!

i just got home from a week long camp and wanted to help out my roos but the page wont even load! like ill type in the url, it will load to about half way and just stop. every other site will load except neopets related ones!!!

rawrrr!!

i cant either and why??? server is down?

Nice items. Although the are a bit bland, if you ask me.

Neopets has been going down all week. It's happening around 1am NST for me, which just so happens to be when I'm online.

Guest scott
Nice items. Although the are a bit bland, if you ask me.

Neopets has been going down all week. It's happening around 1am NST for me, which just so happens to be when I'm online.

yea it was around that time for me......

Man, I could not be more excited!

Building up a NeoHome is one of the first things I ever got excited about on Neopets!

I just wonder how smoothly this transfer is going to go?

Although it won't really effect me cause all I'm trying to do right now is save up for ULTIMATE RICHES!

LOL, so maybe 3 years from now I'll get to build a new NeoHome?