Why is this happening to me.

LauraBORA

:grrr: x19291482984981934783534.

Neopets won't work on FireFox, Safari, or IE. -_-;

I reset my router: Fail.

Restart computer: Fail.

Turn off both, turn off power, then restart them both: Fail.

Same as above, only restart computer AGAIN: Fail.

And it's only Neopets. =_=

Other websites work. It's just Neopets that won't load for me.

I asked my cousin to try to get on Neo, and she could. -_-

Is this happening only to me? Dx

And I was going to play MASS AC games today... =\

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Everything Computers: Help and Programming' to 'Neopets Help'

It's not just your computer. Neopets is acting fritzy for mostly everyone today.

I'm on RI and we're against LD :O

Okay now it's suddenly redirecting me to the viacom website :crying:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I haven't had any issues with neopets loading at all for months now. Yet I have a few friends who have.

The people who are having issues should try to see if they have something in common between their computers, etc D; Because that's really weird.

I'm guessing this is a Neopets server problem of some sort - I actually encountered it a while ago, but it mysteriously cleared up again so I didn't think much of it. Hopefully this will be resolved soon for everybody who's still having trouble accessing the site. :yes:

I believe it's fixed now. I went into it from two computers. Two different browsers.

WOW !!! I see that I am not the only one who feels like hitting my head on a brick wall !!!!!!!!!!! I still am unable to access !!! Tried even getting in thru diffrent links (premium, wikipedia, ect..)

Oh Missy, Missy. Loc knows of what he speaks, but he does not know how to fix it. Ask him if he's been able to log on today. He can't either. I love him tho! And if he did have the answer, he would most definitely help all he could. And i wouldn't put it past him to figure it out shortly so don't give up. :yes:

.K. W is a "proxy" and where do I find one? :sad01_anim:

You could google it and figure it out, but other threads I've read (since I can't get on neopets I have spent a lot of time looking for answers) say that TNT punished people for using proxy servers. I have also read the proxy connections are slow. Wikipedia would be another place to get educated about proxies.

I am just waiting it out, getting more frustrated and thinking this may cure my neopet and lab zapping addictions. :S

Guest Krawk Islander
You could google it and figure it out, but other threads I've read (since I can't get on neopets I have spent a lot of time looking for answers) say that TNT punished people for using proxy servers. I have also read the proxy connections are slow. Wikipedia would be another place to get educated about proxies.

I am just waiting it out, getting more frustrated and thinking this may cure my neopet and lab zapping addictions. :S

I have used OpenDNS for months and never had any problems. In fact, Neopets never went down for me yesterday. Why? Because before visiting a website, OpenDNS scans my connections and see if it's working. If not, it goes to their cache and retreives a copy of Neopets that actually works. So that basically means I can visit any website normally (and you can surf around it and all) if their cache is in OpenDNS's servers. :)

And it's really easy to configure. You just add these two DNS addresses to your connection preferences: (https://www.opendns.com/start - everything you need to start there and how to do it) 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220. :)

It works amazingly well for me, blocks inappropriate sites for my entire network, corrects typos like neopets.cm to neopets.com automatically, and you can even create shortcuts like "np" and you just type this in your address bar and it'll go to Neopets (you define your shortcuts). Simply awesome. And it makes your internet connection faster, more reliable, and with less downtimes. It doesn't even use any proxy, you keep your IP address. :yes: