Glitch - A player's worst enemy

Guest Krawk Islander

Guest Krawk Islander

We've come to the second days of the finals (well, technically, semi-finals) and everything heats up today after most people got mad at TNT with the glitch that took nearly half a day to be resolved. We now have BlackJaguar for our daily report:

finals_launched.gif"During the early hours of the last day of the elimination round, Neopets' server went down for a few minutes. Early yesterday we got the same reports and when it was up again, everybody noticed that their personal stats are not updating though the top goal scorer's goals per game (GPG) were still changing. This lead to a possible theory: that scores more than 1-0 were still being sent and the personal stat was just down (because 1-0's counted towards your stats, but it lowered the GPG average of your MVP (Most Valuable Player).

Anyways, the personal stat is now updating but it seems that all those games that were sent earlier were not counted. This surely will havee some effect on the morale of the players, especially those who played early. This are the Finals and of all dates, they are the most important. I seriously hope there isn't a major server glitch again. Bringing you the latest straight from Altador Colosseum, this is BlackJaguar for The Daily Neopets AC3 coverage. Signing out."

We'd like to remind you that the glitch was someone that wasn't obviously planned by anyone, so please play to the best of your capabilities now that everything is in order and hope for the best tomorrow, when we get to know the finalists and the 3rd place contenders.

Guest Krawk Islander
That glitch was on TDN. Anyway, neo's severs went down about 1am NST, to those who were wondering.

Yeah, we warned about it (that red box on the homepage). It goes off every time there's a glitch. ^_^

Guest Guest
It's still a bit jumpy and slow on my computer... it's been like this since midnight NST..

Oh.. :mellow:

For me it isn't even slow, it just won't load.

GAH

Guest LauraBORA

o_O My Neo isn't loading either... And it's only that website... =\

Last night, my whole internet died, and no matter how many times I reset the router, only Neo would work. o_O

Weird much?

Now, only Neo isn't working. -_-;;

And it was uber slow last night, and the Neo format kept getting all messed up...

o_O

I'm acturally quite busy yesterday, so the glitch does not effect me much, I just try each game once and I find that the score does not match with my stats so I just stop there but its really sad that I missed out a chance to get more points...

Guest Guest

Neopets won't work on my computer either

but the rest of the internet is working fine, so much for All-Star in the AC...

Guest Guest

Neopets is working for me now (it wasn't a few hours ago).

I'm pretty sure it wasn't anything I did on my computer, I haven't changed anything... o_O

Guest Guest

COME ON KI! PLAY EVERYTHING TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY. I THIKN AT THE MOMENT WE ARE LOSING IN YYB. NOT SURE ABOUT THE OTHER TWO GAMES BUT PLAY A LOT KI'ERS!

GOOD LUCK!

SORRY YOU DIDNT MAKE IT KRELUDOR. IT WAS SO CLOSE! IF YOU HAD SWEPT THEN I THINK YOU WOULD HAVE PASSED SK AND MAYBE EVEN LD. ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK PEOPLE!