Hello~ I am fishy

fishyyh

First, I am very delighted to find this forum through the link about ALP while taking a break from my Altador Cup.

My name is fishy. I am 31 and working as a food science reseacher. Have been playing Neopets for a few years. Hopefully next week I will have some time to look through this forum in more details.

Have a good week ahead everybody. ^_^

fishy

First, I am very delighted to find this forum through the link about ALP while taking a break from my Altador Cup.

My name is fishy. I am 31 and working as a food science reseacher. Have been playing Neopets for a few years. Hopefully next week I will have some time to look through this forum in more details.

Have a good week ahead everybody. ^_^

fishy

hi fishy- i'm justcrushme! i'm 26, been playing neo for 7-8 years now, this screenname is actually my second, having deleted my original one....but i've been playing as jcm for 6+ years now! i love neo! what AC team are you on?

fishy- you are really dedicated! hi ruto! haha glad to be on the other side of the wrath today!!!

Hi there! I'm Anime. I'm 16 and I've been playing for about two and a half years. Welcome to the forums and don't do anything bad and you won't have to face my (or my underling's) wrath! xD

Anime decided to post on a newbie board! xD

Anyway, my name is Morgan, I'm 15, and I played neo for about 4 1/2 years before I quit. :O Anime is right. You should read the rules. I have wrath too, ya know! ;o xD

Lols... Anime has underlings :D Hows it feeling being the boss Anime?

Hey fishy. Welcome to TDN!!! Have fun and don't worry those two aren't as scary as they look :lol:

Hello justcrustme, Anime, Princess Ruto, m313ana and Katy. Thank you all for the warm welcome. I just finish analyzing my data. Taking a break now. Played around a bit with the site and got my avatar uploaded. My favorite pet is Zafara, which is why I choose the Zafara Double Agent. Her eyes are so adorable. ^_^

I will try to modify my profile more when I have the time. Just register for the tdn Account but not being verified yet. I want to get the AC counter like the one in justcrustme and m313ana signature. Cool~~~

justcrustme, I am your opponent for these two days - The Krawkers. LOL A hardcore one I call myself. Mainly because I am hoping to get better prizes with the point I earned. It is a very torturing process. The whole month, I have only sleep 4-5 hrs daily. Day time I usually worked 9-11 hrs, depending on how busy I was. Plus I still do my 25K NPs earning per day by playing games and doing job employment.

If you guys are interested to know more about me in Neopets, just search for "fishyyh". You will see a lot of food item I collect in my gallery. Hehe... yes, I am a foodie.

*hugs*

Hey fishy. Welcome to TDN!!! Have fun and don't worry those two aren't as scary as they look :lol:

I can definately be as scary as my avatar. xD

You're a "foodie"? Do you have cheese in that gallery?

Princess Ruto, unfortunately, no cheese in my gallery. I am not a big fan of cheese although I do like cheese once in a while. Some of the cheeses that I love are oka cheese, parmigiano reggiano, not too aged swiss cheese, smoked gouda cheese and nice mozzarella cheese made from good buffalo milk. Usually I dont like goat cheese but I had once very good one. Yum~~~ Also enjoy spreading cheese with honey and walnut. Simply awesome to go with a warm herbal bagel. However, I do not eat cheese that are "too strong" for my palate, that will include bleu cheese, camembert and sharp cheddar.

LOL Hope you are not bored with my cheesie talk. Told you I am a foodie, I get ridicheesely talkative when "food" is mention. :P

Lols.. Don't listen to her!! Just a little info for you. Morgan aka Princess Ruto LOOOOVVVVEEEES cheese!!! Always has, always will. Mention cheese and you are bound to end up with Morgan :P Lols...

You can get and AC counter from the TDN ACIII Coverage page :D Hope you enjoy it here!!!