So...did you reach your YYB target??

naalaro

Not me!

Sigh, i was targettign at least 500 wins, i must had overestimated the amount of time i would be able to play and understimated the boredom factor!

Well i can try shooting for the next level at 425...but im busy, i don;t think i'll play much more after that...perhaps 450 if im lucky.

Of course if your an all star like a certain krawk we all know then, congratulations ^^

I didn't really have a target. Would have been nice to get Rank2, but meh... I didn't realise YYB would get so boring!! Anyways.. I am content with my current score!

I just aimed for getting the Avatar as I'm collecting them, but yeah, I reached that target (after nearly suffering a heart attack from so much hammering of keys whilst playing MSN! :S ).

I would have liked to have got a decent rank, but I think even if I did stick to YYB, I still wouldn't have gotten too high. I always thought I was online fairly often, but after seeing how quickly some people got up the ranks, I realised I must spend no time online compared to them!! :)

My initial-beat last year in all three games. I managed to beat my Rank 1 early, 5 days after I started on the 26th of June.

I beat my YYB in the same day

Then I overplayed on YYB, and racked up 200 wins, but eventually I beat 60 MSN games, most of which (40) were played in a 20 minute session, though a few of my (all over 4k scores) didn't count, and I beat last years record, and my own personal, getting 7638 from 69**/

I have 20 SS games, but both sidegames are quite boring, and thus I do YYB. I have to beat 25.

Halfway through my goal was to get to Rank 5, which I've beaten :D

Guest Krawk Islander

Oh, yes, overwhelming. I planned to beat my last year's score (2,426) and my improve my GPG, and I've nearly doubled the wins and sixtiplified (lol, I know it doesn't exist :P) my GPG.

Clearly no for me lol

I had a lot of things to do, so I decreased my daily amount of YYB some days ago. But I'm level 16 now (maybe level 17 at the end of the finals), and since it's far better than last year (only level 3), I'm happy with that. ^_^

I acturally don't not make any targets since I just started playing, I just target to win as much as possible... I hoping of getting the sliver trophy the most which is a few levels away...

Well my original goal was to reach at least 1000 wins, but I guess I overestimated myself 'cause I'm not even near 500 wins yet so, I'll just be hoping I can get 500 wins before the AC ends. Although, if I didn't have so many interruptions like school (I live in a different country so my summer's ended) or typhoons which make my internet connection faulty I would've had a lot more wins than what I have now.

My doings in the AC can be seen quite clearly in my signature - I just played my last game and thus reached Level 3, and that's it for me this year. I didn't really have a goal, but I expected to submit far more scores in all three games. But that's how it is. Considering it's my very first time participating in the AC, and with every thing else that's been going on in my life - not to mention a ten day vacation with no internet in the middle of the tournament -, I'm alright with it.

Edit: Plus I got the avatar, so not all is lost.