what happened with neopets?

Moncsi

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Anything & Everything Neopets' to 'Neopets Help'

I have the same problem...

I think that is from that stupid ads..That's why my

sister installed ads block on Mozilla Firefox and now

everything is okay :happystrange:

I have the same problem...

I think that is from that stupid ads..That's why my

sister installed ads block on Mozilla Firefox and now

everything is okay :happystrange:

I have had adblock installed and running for over a year and it never caused problems. Just in case, I deactivated it and I still can't get onto neopets. For the past month or so I have stopped playing some of the games (Windows Vista 64-bit) because I get a blank screen but the status bar says "Done" and then I have to go back to the games room and restart the game. FYI - hitting reload in the middle of a card game can act the same as turning the cards, so I have to get to the window that gives me the "Continue playing" button. I don't know if this is related to the current problem or not.

Many people have commented on this on another thread and they all have the same problem. I can't get to neopets from any browser on any computer from a Mac, Windows XP, Windows Home, or Windows Vista on Firefox, Explorer, Safari, or Camino.

I recommend adding adblock to see if it solves your problem, though.

Neopets are full of bugs and technical problems... <_<

I hate that..but that isn't reason to quit them

The problem isn't our computers, it's neopets. It's being really glitchy and the site is not working for a ton of other users. The only way to bypass it is by using a proxy server because the problem has something to do with out IPs.

Yes. It is our IP address. I can log in using a wireless connection on my laptop because it's a different IP address but I can't use my regular computer. I also heard another user say that they called their service provider and they were able to change their IP address on their connection and they were able to get into neopets. I wrote neopets but I'm sure they're aware of the problem anyway. I'm just hoping they fix it soon. This is ridiculous. If you can get a different IP address from your ISP, you may be able to get in. It's a lot of trouble though and not guaranteed.

Certifiable, I'm curious. Who is you ISP provider? According to another user, neopets says that the people who seem to have been having problems getting into neopets are the ones who have AT&T as their ISP. They do not know if the problems is on their part or AT&Ts.....

Certifiable, I'm curious. Who is you ISP provider? According to another user, neopets says that the people who seem to have been having problems getting into neopets are the ones who have AT&T as their ISP. They do not know if the problems is on their part or AT&Ts.....

I have AT&T as my ISP & neopets has been down for about 3-4 days. I think you are correct because all of my computers connected to this router will not load neopets at all. As well as everyone else I know with AT&T. This really sucks. I hope they fix this problem soon.

FYI - hitting reload in the middle of a card game can act the same as turning the cards, so I have to get to the window that gives me the "Continue playing" button. I don't know if this is related to the current problem or not.

I have this kind of problem when playing Sakhmet Solitaire (I play it every day). Page doesn't load properly, and I must refresh or go back and try again. But if I want to collect my points and that the page bugs, I will never receive my NP, even if the points are added to my counter! I lost a lot of NP past few days, this bug sucks.

Oh, and I have FF3 and Adblock plus, so that doesn't really help to solve the bug in my opinion.

I use AT&T as my ISP at home. i live out in the boonies and i dont get highspeed, so i tether my smartphone to my laptop and I have noticed that Neopets always lags or glitches when i use that internet connection, and i have to powercycle my phone and computer a bunch to get it to go away sometimes, but i can get on neopets using windstream at a friend's house just fine... so it might just be AT&T...

I'm pretty sure that Neopets has had some serious problems with a few of its servers recently - I'm not sure how this all adds up, but it should be fixed in time.

Seriously - if this was a problem related to Firefox 3, me and a few hundred other Firefox developers would know about it. :yes:

I don't encounter any problem when playing Sakhmet Solitaire today, TNT has probably fixed the glitch :D

The bugs seem to be fixed. If something arises, this topic wil lbe reopened.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Zac).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Zac if you have any questions regarding this action.