The Middle Child

tempdisplay

I'm a middle child! :O I think the only thing I can say is that my big sister favors my little brother. In a big way.

Hm...

My family is kind of complexed. xD

But I consider myself the middle child in some ways.

I'm an only child, I don't even know what it's like to have siblings ;P. I do often wonder though, but I think I like my peace and quiet :). My whining cats (that I love to death) suffice as sisters! ;P

=Cameron=

• 2 weeks later...

I am the oldest and my younger brother is, well, the youngest. There is no middle child in our family. So I have no idea what it would be like. Sorry I couldn't help much...

I'm the "baby" in my family. I'm already taller than my sister & mom, add a few to that & I'll be taller than my dad, & a slight bit more, & I'll be taller than my 2 older brothers. I'm still called "the short one" or "midget" :O

Sadly, the middle child in my family died a few years before I was born. From what I remember from my parents, he was about 2 years old.

My best friend is a middle child, and from my perspective, her life is much like mine. Her little brother gets away with EVERYTHING. He even threw a screwdriver at her, and I don't think her parents believed her.

By the way, I'm the oldest of two children in my family.