TNT

nparto330

I can confirm that Neopets did crash for a few minutes early yesterday but went back up again...

And about the AC scores.. the personal calculator is not changing but the GPG of top scorers are.. So it's either, 1.) the personal score calculator is down but the scores are still counted or 2.) the scores are not getting counted and the top scorers are rigged...

But i think it's the first...

I'll try to find out more...

I can confirm that Neopets did crash for a few minutes early yesterday but went back up again...

And about the AC scores.. the personal calculator is not changing but the GPG of top scorers are.. So it's either, 1.) the personal score calculator is down but the scores are still counted or 2.) the scores are not getting counted and the tops scorers are rigged...

But i think it's the first...

I'll try to find out more...

Thank you for letting me know.

There was a glitch yesterday morning, it's supposed to be gone now. But my computer isn't loading Neopets and I don't know why!! It is driving me NUTS!!!! :grrr:

There was a glitch yesterday morning, it's supposed to be gone now. But my computer isn't loading Neopets and I don't know why!! It is driving me NUTS!!!! :grrr:

D8 Wait, is Neopets down for maintenance, then?

'Cause it won't load AT ALL for me, too. x_o I'm so frustrated. I was going to soloing YYB All day until I maxed out. -_-