pet with neoflu

Ithil

Hi,

I know I didn't post here from ages, but I'm very busy at the moment, sorry guys :S. If I'm back for the moment, it's because my lab pet just got neoflu from the Wheel of Misfortune. If somebody needs to get Meuka as a challenger, and would like to adopt my lab pet, just neomail me. You don't need to send me the pet back, you could keep it, pound it, or send it to somebody else if you want. We can organise a chain transfer too if some people are interested.

Wow, that's nice from you!

Many people get annoyed when they are trying to get this disease (for Meuka challenger). This is a great opportunity for them. ;)

I myself got it a few weeks ago. ;)

Many people get annoyed when they are trying to get this disease (for Meuka challenger). This is a great opportunity for them. ;)

I myself got it a few weeks ago. ;)

Yes, I've tried myself during some weeks before receiving this disease, and I hear often people complaining because it can take so many tries. I hope I can help some TDNers ^_^

Congratulation getting it (lol that's strange to congrat somebody about a disease ^_^ )

Yes, I've tried myself during some weeks before receiving this disease, and I hear often people complaining because it can take so many tries. I hope I can help some TDNers ^_^

Congratulation getting it (lol that's strange to congrat somebody about a disease ^_^ )

I've been looking for a pet with neoflu for weeks now! ^_^

Ugh, I've got 4 pets though. But I'm pounding off my Grarrl once it hits seven days. Which will be in 2 days.

So could I adopt the neopet by chance later, I'll just pass it on to the next person.

Ooooops, my pets were hitten by the lava ghoul, and the water faerie restored their health completely when I visited her. :* I'm sorry, but my lab pet lost her disease. And I didn't see your post this morning. :*

Ooooops, my pets were hitten by the lava ghoul, and the water faerie restored their health completely when I visited her. :* I'm sorry, but my lab pet lost her disease. And I didn't see your post this morning. :*

Oh no! D: The search continues, thanks anyways. ^_^

i'm confused....the pet with neoflu is good for battledoming? i've never been a battledome fighter....

i've got a pet with....oh i forgot what it was but i need cactopus cream and it's about 100k or more....so i'm hoping healing springs will do the job eventually!

i'm confused....the pet with neoflu is good for battledoming? i've never been a battledome fighter....

i've got a pet with....oh i forgot what it was but i need cactopus cream and it's about 100k or more....so i'm hoping healing springs will do the job eventually!

When one of your pet have neoflu or sneezles, and you visit your quick reference page, you receive Meuka as a battledome challenger. If you beat Meuka, you receive an avatar (plus you can continue the Defenders of Neopia "adventures").

But these two diseases are random and difficult to get, so this is the reason why many people search pets with neoflu or sneezles.