What do you guys think of the counters?

I personally love the counters... they are perfect shape and design... but i would change one thing... I would take the losses off there cause nobody sends in losses... i havnt seen one counter yet with a number in that section. Also i would add a section where we could put how many goals we have made. So three questions for you guys:

1. What would you change on the counters? (making them smaller, adding something, make them bigger) etc...

2. What would you rate the counters? On a scale from 1 to 10, (1 being the lowest)

3. Who do you think will win the altador cup?

Guest Krawk Islander

Well, now you see a counter with 2 losses. -_-

1. No, I wouldn't. They're fine, really. :)

2. It'd give it a 9/10, because the SS plays should be right aligned and not left.

3. Krawk Island. :P

1. Well the counters seem pretty much fine to me, although I wouldn't mind having the corners slightly smoother. :P

2. 10/10 - that's a no brainer. :thumbsup:

3. We shall see. Patience is a virtue. XD

1. As Theo mentioned, I would make the corners a bit smoother. I also find that they are kind of plainish. Especially the top. Maybe adding a texture or gradient.

2. 9/10 - for reasons above.

3. Hmmmm

Corners could be smoother if they were PNG files... but older browsers don't support PNGs. Whats more important? Smooth corners or no transparency for some people...

1. What would you change on the counters? (making them smaller, adding something, make them bigger) etc...

i know it's a hard thing to get perfect but the counter is still not 100% accurate. i had to get 93 yyb wins, 3 yyb draws, 11 ss games and 26 msn to get to level 2, when the counter said i should have already been there. it's no big...i just had to play 3 extra games to level up. i do like the idea i read about taking off the loss part and adding one for goals. that was a great idea.

2. What would you rate the counters? On a scale from 1 to 10, (1 being the lowest)

i hope shenkuu but maybe krawk island

i know it's a hard thing to get perfect but the counter is still not 100% accurate. i had to get 93 yyb wins, 3 yyb draws, 11 ss games and 26 msn to get to level 2, when the counter said i should have already been there. it's no big...i just had to play 3 extra games to level up. i do like the idea i read about taking off the loss part and adding one for goals. that was a great idea.

i hope shenkuu but maybe krawk island

The author meant the counter, not the calculator. You know, the thingy everyone has in their signatures

And you have to get over a certain limit for MSN and SS. I believe MSN is over 5k as I sent in 4k scores, and they didn't work. Maybe it's based on the average of your scores.