I'm in need of a guild

Absolute

I finally decided today to delete my old, cruddy guild that hasn't seen a new member in nearly two years. I'd really like to be a part of a guild, just not MY guild. So, can anyone recommend a good guild for me? I'm ok with just about any guild as long as it has at least 50 members (bigger is better), doesn't revolve around Harry Potter/Yugioh/some obscure anime series, and won't freak out if I'm not on every day. For that matter, why doesn't TDN have a guild? I'd join that in a heartbeat. Thanks!

Well, I'm in two guilds that you might like. They're both 50 members/year old +... kind of NR, mostly chat and community focused.

One is called Clock work, specified teens only and public, and the other is called the Lost Dimension of Idiots and is private. LDI is more active and more established... it's approaching three years old. They're both great guilds though.

I'm in charge of layouts and graphics and on the councils of both guilds, so if you're interested let me know and I'll send you an invite. :)

Hey, I run a private guild too... A few TDNer had already joined. We around... 127 members, not too active, but we do know each other. The guild is called Underwater Spirits and was created in May 2006. Time flies!

Anyway, if you are interested to check it out, I could send you an invite. ;) I would say that we are NeoRelated...