Hey

chitahime

Hi there,

At first I have to excuse my terrible English, because I'm from Germany and I'm still learning English at school, so it may be not sooo good. I found this page one week ago and decided now to join your bord. My name at neopets is chitahime, so probably you want to visit me ^_^ .

chitahime

Hello and welcome Chitahime,

My name's Stephanie and i hope you'll have a great time here a the forums. Its a lot of fun here and you'll meet some new friends here.

By the way I love your spotted kougra.:)

Hi there,

At first I have to excuse my terrible English, because I'm from Germany and I'm still learning English at school, so it may be not sooo good. I found this page one week ago and decided now to join your bord. My name at neopets is chitahime, so probably you want to visit me ^_^ .

chitahime

Don't worry about your English, it's actually quite good.

Hope you have a nice time at TDN Forums!

@ stephanie28915: Thank you, I will have a good time here for sure ^_^.

And I have to say that i like your Tonu very much (this pets are just so cute :yes: ).

Hopefully I'm able to meet some new friends.

@Sam of DC: Thanks, too. My English is probably not so varied but it will get better hopefully, I will work on my English.

Hi! My name's Morgan, welcome to the forums. Your English is actually pretty good, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. =D Remember to read the rules. ;)