Positions swapped between 4th place contenders!

Guest Krawk Islander

Guest Krawk Islander

After the usual update of our Standings Page, we see that most competing around for 4th place have swapped positions. Shenkuu regain 5th place, while Mystery Island drop a little. Darigan Citadel are just looming so close to the natives, with a 0.10% difference. We now have BlackJaguar here, who will give us our daily report:

team_standings.gif"Thank you HBK. I'm back here at Shenkuu Mountain where the Ninjas are really happy after getting a near perfect sweep against the Natives yesterday. Shenkuu dominated the side games SS and MSN while both teams draw at Yooyuball giving the Ninjas just enough points to take the 5th place from Mystery Island. On the other side, Darigan just manage a small win against Tyrannia. Darigan scored Yooyuball while Tyrannia still holds the title as the best SS team in the competition.

On other news, the Zombies will try to take out the Darigan today for a shot at the second bracket. Darigan has a 2.23 point lead against the Zombies so even with a sweep, they have to hope that the Meridell Knights lose today. Bringing you the latest straight Shenkuu Mountain, this is BlackJaguar for The Daily Neopets AC3 coverage. Signing out."

Heated match-up today, with a classic straight from Y8 - HW vs. DC. Who will win?

Feel free to comment on our news post; no registration required for guests!

Wow, just when I thought competition for the last spot in the top group couldn't get any more intense...

Thank you for that! :D

Congrats to Shenkuu. :D

We must win today! GO! Darigan GO! :D

------------

we're gonna really have to play cause if we beat all the next teams we'll be FOURTH!!!! Kwark is gonna be insane... ima pull an all nighter

"Despite a win by Maraqua in Slushie Slinger, Kreludor holds on to their solid and well-earned 4th place spot, rising from 12th place after one of the most difficult 1st weeks of the competition. Meanwhile, the rest of the contenders (Shenkuu, Darigan, and Mystery Island) fight a heated, close battle amongst themselves for 5th place."

Why wasn't THIS in the news today?

Because people still refuse to recognize and respect Kreludor's skill, effort, and hard-fought victories against odds. They're just the "silent assassin" team that pops up on the radar once in a blue moon.

*sigh*

Nice. Go HW in the Match against DC - we have a chance of winning! Even if Meridell have to lose.

Congrats to Shenkuu!!

AAAAAAH! RI has almost caught up to us! Come on KI'ers! W e have to sweep today or else RI will take the lead! :angry: Beware RI! KI will beat you in the end i think...

Aaaanyway, come on KI!

"Despite a win by Maraqua in Slushie Slinger, Kreludor holds on to their solid and well-earned 4th place spot, rising from 12th place after one of the most difficult 1st weeks of the competition. Meanwhile, the rest of the contenders (Shenkuu, Darigan, and Mystery Island) fight a heated, close battle amongst themselves for 5th place."

Because people still refuse to recognize and respect Kreludor's skill, effort, and hard-fought victories against odds. They're just the "silent assassin" team that pops up on the radar once in a blue moon.

*sigh*

Simply because there isn't unlimited room for news technically and...Kreludor is talked about. It doesn't have to be mentioned every day. You just notice it because it is your team, however the same happened to DC once and I noticed it.

And being in Kreludor, you're biased. I consider that to be the same with DC

*sigh*

We recognize Kreludor as a strong team. Kreludor has already proven it's strength and that's why in most of our Daily Prediction, they will win. Maybe the reason why it wasn't on the news in the past couple of days was because of the teams it was fighting (Faerieland, Brightvale, etc. *no offense*) are not much of a threat to them. Too bad though that I was stuck at the Dungeons when you defeated the Darigans. I could have added that to the news.

today should be a pretty good match between DC and HW. i dont really mind who wins, so, good luck to both of you! buuut, today is going to be a tough match for us KI'ers.

Attention all KI supporters! Today is gonna be tough! If we lose in SS again like last time then RI will pass us and become number 1! Please play extra SS today KI'ers! But dont neglect YYB or MSN! If we lose or draw anything then we will become 2nd place! i repeat: WE WILL HO DOWN TO SECOND PLACE. So please all KI supporters, play extra hard today in everything, but especially SS!

Good Luck everyone!

Play a lot, Win a lot!

^_^

Guest van_twitch
Meh----what's wrong about being second place? You can still win the cup.

I wholeheartedly agree. It might do us some good if we came in 2nd. But it's kinda a matter of pride. :guiltysmiley: We pirates are quite the proud bunch. LOL.. And there's also the matter of revenge, TY broke our SS streak so we're kinda itching to make things even. :* b)

Guest Shenkuu Fan

The winner of the 4th place(My prediction is probably gonna end up being Shenkuu. We're a strong team and we really want to get in the top 4 and we'll pull all nighters to reach our goal. Good luck to the other teams of course. (No, I'm not just saying that because I'm on shenkuu)

Guest Guest
Come on Darigan! Let's clean sweep the "Zombies" Today! We still have a shot at the title!

Yes youre right we still have a shot at the title.Keep playing DC supporters!!