What Rank are you?

Katie Dawn

Rank 15 (Rank 16 soon). Though I haven't played much lately.

Rank 15 o_O

how do you people get so high!?

I'm Rank 4 right now. How do you people do it!? How many hours do you people play this game, it's so boring though. It's fun a few times, but after, it just gets sooo boring *yawns*.

I'm at rank 9 now, today have to work extra hard for the match...

I'm at rank 2 because I am only 13, we have one computer in our house, and if I had a labtop or something I would play almost 24/7. *Goes back to playing Yooyuball*

Rank 15 o_O

how do you people get so high!?

I'm Rank 4 right now. How do you people do it!? How many hours do you people play this game, it's so boring though. It's fun a few times, but after, it just gets sooo boring *yawns*.

I find it fun to play. Not sure how long I play, but pretty long. I was playing 50-100 games at the beginning, but not so much now.

It helps if you're listening to music or something.

Yay I just reach level 12, I think thats the most I can get for the cup because I'm going to sleep now...

You guys are AC addicts... only rank 3 but with all the time with real life I don't know how I manage to fit some games in even though its the holidays I have to do speeches which I absolutely hate and clean my room :sad01_anim: It's so sad not being able to have access on the computer as you would know :crying:

I'm currently Rank 4 :) And that's actually more than I was planning to play. I haven't been on Neopets much the last few years, but the Altador Cup was more addicting than I had thought.