What are you gonna do with your prizes this year?

I will most likely add them to my SDB for the Packrat avatar - I'm getting pretty close. :P

I have 700, but packrat avvie isn't really my type as I'm under 13

Sell half, equip Battledome Items, put rest in SDB and watch them retire and shoot up and up. I'll get duplicates and when they reach a high price, I'll sell one and keep the other just to gloat at people.

Probably I will just stuck them in my sdb, unless there is some kind of cool paintbrush or wearable I want to use on my pets. Or maybe a battledome item for Sirelli. But I dont think I will sell anything, I have a tendensy to stock up on valuable plot prizes..

I will read books and just put the rest in my sdb-I have pack rat already, it will just be nice to save them. Then I will wait until they are really expensive and sell them, I guess...I like money:D

I will read the books and use some wearables if useful and the rest I will just keep it in my SDB...

It will depends of prizes... Last year I sold 3 stamps and I kept the rest. Not that it's very useful where it is now. *shifty eyes*

Well, I'm only on level 3, so I probably won't be able to buy that much - if the prizes are given out the same way as after the RoS plot earlier this year.

I really want all the books, if there are any. If I can afford them all and still have something left, I'll probably buy either some wearables to wear next year or books to sell later on.

If I can't afford all the books, I'll just buy them. Either from SSW or someone on here who offers to sell them to me; I'd rather give NP to someone I know a little than a stranger =)