Neohome question

Utena

I started building a Neohome like 3 years ago, and quickly lost interest because of lack of money. But now I've built up enough money and furniture and stuff to make it fun again. But here's my question:

When I started building 3 years ago, I chose bamboo as my material cause it was cheap. I seem to remember back then being able to upgrade the building materials. Now I can still choose a nicer building material when I add new rooms, but there's no option that I can find to upgrade building materials for the old rooms. In order to upgrade from bamboo, do I have to demolish the room(s) and start all over? <_<

I think that once you've built the room, you can't change the wall type unless you demolish it. It's a crappy way, but what can you do? :/

I strangely also remember being able to upgrade SOMETHING although I don't see any options for that anymore. D;

The quote on the page says "Name, Update, Demolish:

Click a garden or room to give it a unique name, update its type, or demolish it."

But I think they mean 'update it's type' as in like put it as a bathroom or kitchen or bedroom. I still don't understand the purpose of that. xD

but, i don't see the purpose of all that. I mean, you can't see the wallpaper, the assurence won't do nothing... I think I will start a new neohome because of that... ( Buys for 20k of upgrade and now, the cheapest of the room I can get is 10 000 NP insted of 250... o_O

Well, the question has been answered, so move along. :P

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Princess Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.