How many stamps do u have?

Moncsi

I have 131 stamps and I hope to be able to collect them all.

I save a lot for months - try to get near a Million Neopoints and then spend them all on stamps, books and, if possible, an Avatar :)

I prefer to get quite a few all in one go instead of one or two every few days - it just looks better to me to have my stamp count etc suddenly be higher :D

I agree some stamps are expensive, but I've also found quite a few are cheap (though I guess it depends how low the price has to be before you, personally, consider it cheap :) ).

If you had the time -and patience, I'd suggest going by the Stamp list thing here and just searching the shop wizard for each one at a time - but only buy those you feel are cheap.

I have 71 stamps at the moment I think. I try to get the stamps for the avys, but some are really expensive, or unobtainable.

I like stamps very much, but I don't buy too much because some are expensive and I prefer keep my NP for other things.

I currently have 148 right now. I go through waves of collecting them and not caring. Right now, it's not caring. But, if I find a new one, I'll start hunting them down again.