Hey

Pebeanjay

Hey I'm new ^_^ . My name's Julie and I'm 18 years old. I am an absolute neo-addict since 2003. A friend introduced me to it and I haven't stop playing ever since. Here's a little about me: I like arts and crafts, and animals - specially cats, internet (of course), nature, watching movies, and listening to music.

Hi, I've been here for a while, though I rarely go on to neopets now. arts & crafts? have you used clay before? Animals? I <3 animals, I love cats to, but I'm allergic :( Nature good, Internet good. What kinds of movies & music do you like? Just comply with the rules, ask for help when you need it, and you'll be fine here :)

Hi! Welcome to our nut house. I'm Morgan, and I share your love for kitties. ^_^ Like rosyfinch said, read the rules so you don't start off on the wrong foot. ;)

Thanks guys I read the rules and the newbie guides on the site.

Yes I have used clay before freehand sculpting. I've tried the clay wheel once too. Oh you're allergic to cats? I'm allergic to dogs :( I like all kinds of movies except horror/scary movies. I listen to all kinds of music, but mostly rock, pop and Latin. I see you have Pam's Labyrinth on your avatar, i heard it was a great movie but i haven't had a chance to see it yet.

Aw that sucks :(, so you don't have any pets?

also, thanks for the link.

Hey I'm new ^_^ . My name's Julie and I'm 18 years old. I am an absolute neo-addict since 2003. A friend introduced me to it and I haven't stop playing ever since. Here's a little about me: I like arts and crafts, and animals - specially cats, internet (of course), nature, watching movies, and listening to music.

Hello! I am new here too! My name is Hannah and I just turned 13 a few weeks ago.