Fatigue starting to kick in?

Guest Krawk Islander

Guest Krawk Islander

After the usual update of our Standings Page, we see that nothing has really changed, but if you look at the daily results on Neopets, then that's a different story. We've only managed 3 clean sweeps today, and that was either between strong/weak teams or just consistency (like KI's win against the Woods). With 22 days of the championship done and dusted, we ask ourselves if this is really fatigue starting to settle in and create the spirit of tiredness amongst certain teams.

mid_round_robin.gifAs we haven't had any news from BlackJaguar yet, we assume he's still in Darigan, locked up away in some cruel dungeon. Oh well, looks like it's up to me again to give you the daily report:

"After we Pirates sailed by Roo Island, I've docked in this merry port to check out the Neopians that live here. Surprisingly, they received me with great hospitality. Could this be due to their solid top position or simply a clean sweep against Terror Mountain?

Meanwhile, Krawk Island swept Haunted Woods and is showing a good level of consistency, whereas Haunted Woods is just a disappointment, I'm afraid. The Pirates now face wobbly Shenkuu, who just barely managed to beat Meridell.

Tyrannia get an easy clean sweep against the Faeries, who have never won (or drawn) a single game of SS or MSN. The Woods are waiting, Tyrannia! Let's see how you fare.

Bringing you the latest from Roo Island, this is HBK for The Daily Neopets AC3 coverage. Blumaroos out. Me wants a juicy steak."

Right, so with fatigue settling in for most teams, we question whether all these near clean sweeps or draws have something to do with the lengthiness of the Double Round Robin. Consider that all teams must still endure the group phase, so that will be very tiresome indeed.

Feel free to comment on our news post; no registration required for guests.

Awwww come on! So Shenkuu had two rough games! I'm thinking it's the whole cocky thing coming into play since we were winning for a while there! we just need to pull it out and start working away at it again!

Guest blaziken_fan9

Ok, you say Shenkuu is wobbly. Who's wobbly here, huh? You are BIAS man. You support KI, I support most probably the best chinese yooyuball team in the galaxy (and the only one).

KI's goalkeeper? Tsk Tsk. Lousy. Can't block a SINGLE goal I shoot. I won 10-0 against them, again this morning, N.S.T. 1 am. Among all the matches I played against them, I won every one and they never once scored.

YOU CALL THAT WOBBLY?! Feel free to drop me a neomail. One more thing: SHENKUU FOR THE CUP!!!

Guest SK FOR THE CUP!

wat was the actual outcome of SK vs. MR? I currrently cant go on NP since its blocked right now and i really want to know.....

wat was the actual outcome of SK vs. MR? I currrently cant go on NP since its blocked right now and i really want to know.....

The result were YYB-Draw

SS-Draw

MSN-Win for SK

Ok, you say Shenkuu is wobbly. Who's wobbly here, huh? You are BIAS man. You support KI, I support most probably the best chinese yooyuball team in the galaxy (and the only one).

KI's goalkeeper? Tsk Tsk. Lousy. Can't block a SINGLE goal I shoot. I won 10-0 against them, again this morning, N.S.T. 1 am. Among all the matches I played against them, I won every one and they never once scored.

YOU CALL THAT WOBBLY?! Feel free to drop me a neomail. One more thing: SHENKUU FOR THE CUP!!!

That's biased too, and a lot of people on KI can score 15s/14s. I can score 14-0 against a lot of 2-2 teams and I frequently score 13-0, 12-0 and 11-0s.

Finally! I'm back.. Hope to make a good report next time..

TO ALL GUESTS AND MEMBERS: Please be reminded that we try to remove any biases from our reports. We get our facts from the NeoBoards, News Updates or from the results of the game. Please understand that any adjectives we use are not affected by the team we are playing for. Thank you very much. :D

Guest blaziken_fan9

OK, guys, the 'you can drop me a neomail' dosen't mean you clutter up my mailbox.

If I offended anyone yesterday I apologize, but I wish to point out the above message: STOP CLUTTERING MY MAILBOX!

OK?!