I need a little help with an NT article...

Mike.

So, I don't really want to say what the article is completely about (you'll probably get a hint though from this topic), but I need YOUR help. :)

For some odd reason, my brain cells are ceasing to function right now, and I can't figure out what to call this certain group of Neopians. So what would you call people like the Tyranu Evavu people (who watch you frustrate yourself over some cards), the lever of doom, that skeith from Double or Nothing, etc. Basically just that group of people that make you REALLY angry over their particular game. xD

It's kind of hard to explain this without giving away my topic, so sorry. xP

But, what would you call that group of Neopians? :O

Hmm, Evil Neopoint Guzzlers Who Delight In Watching Frustrated People? I don't think there's a particular word for those types of Neopians. xD

I am pretty sure Morgan is right in saying that there isn't a name for those types of people, but I guess you could make one up!

The first thing when you said 'what would you call that group of Neopians?' was 'annoying'. XD

Sorry, I have no idea. D; You could make up some random term like professional pesterers and it really wouldn't matter. XD I doubt there's a word out there for them so you could probably be as silly as you want.

Well, hard to say since its a rather subjective thing really D:. but then again, i don't play games and such. Perhasp you cna think up something by relating to real world events? Like, do you classify anyone you know in real life as those neopians and if so, how would you describe them then?