hardest avatar to get?

youngrace

hey all,

so i'm sure this has been done a million times already, but i guess what i'm asking here is--on a PERSONAL level, what avatar has been the most frustrating? obviously things like the super attack pea avatar would /theoretically/ be the hardest to get, but i just have to say, on a deeply personal level, that i HATE...HATE...HATE the lever of doom!!! i swear, i'm going out of my mind. i'm going to be one of those people who end up spending 100k to get the stupid avatar. at least for items like grarrl club and zafara secret plushie you know (more or less) how much you're going to spend beforehand, and AT LEAST those things have some practical/resale value. all the money i waste on the lod just goes down the drain. D: and yet i can't stop pressing the stupid button...

oh, and the zafara one. i've done so many of her overpriced quests, all for a couple of neopoints and a brain wrap. :( [disgruntled]

For me now, the hardest avatar to get would be the volcano run avi, because its really hard to reach 1500 points, I once have about 1400+ but I just can't reach it...

I'd have to say every single retired avatar. I only have one that is currently retired (Coco Roll), the current Altador Plot avatar will be my second. I hate knowing there's an avatar out there that I'll never be able to get. Besides those, probably the stamp avatars since they cost so much, and the Freaky Factory - Yoinked avatar.. My high score is 1237 <_< need 1250.

I've been very lucky with all the random avatars - lever of doom, kiss the mortog and double or nothing ^_^. I'm just waiting for the Sloth avatar to pop up some day.

For me it has to be some of the game avatars. Hours and hours of playing those games and still not even getting close on many of them... I've given up on a lot of the game avatars. :(

Hear, hear!!

I've tried my very, very, very best at the majority of games in my Top scores (even if it doesn't look like I have!) and am still generally a good hundred - though normally thousands - of points away from Avatar scores and top scores :(

Other than that I don't mind too much because - although I'd like all Avatars (and the other things I'm collecting! ^_^ ) ASAP, they don't seem too impossible to get given time :)

I'm not really into the avatars but I'm sure I'll never get any game avatar since I'm really bad at the games. I just check the list of TDN and how to get them. There are few that I like anyways so I figured they're not my thing.