Help me find my new oldies net radio :)

_Zafia_

What a bummer - I cant get my favorite net radio to work, so i have to find new net radios. My music taste is rather odd compared to others, when one thinks of my age. But anyway do any of you know any good net radios that plays music from the 50, 60, 70 and early 80th? Preferably with none or only a few speaking/commercials?

Right now im listening to a net radio located in the UK, an oldies station called gold or something like that - But too much talking in my opinion :(

Whats that? I took a fast look at that site, but its kinda ehm confusing.

Getting tired of that radio station that im listening to now - Great music, but very much talking and the host talks over the music - driving me nuts.

Itunes is a program that you can use to manage your music collection (importing CD/mp3, buying music). It also offers podcasts and radio stations (of all kind), and other stuff. You should download it and see. =) Me and my ipod love itunes!

try pandora.com what you have to do is type in an artist and songs, (not necessarily what you typed in but similar to what you typed in) would play. it is the best way to get in on new artist and music i can think of and in your case i think it could work for a genre. the only catches are you can't fast forward or pick what plays necessarily but as you approve and disapprove of songs that play, more similar songs to what you approved of will play and songs you disapprove of will never play again. sorry if thats complicated but there ya go, go to the website and read what they have there and it'll make more sense.

try pandora.com what you have to do is type in an artist and songs, (not necessarily what you typed in but similar to what you typed in) would play. it is the best way to get in on new artist and music i can think of and in your case i think it could work for a genre. the only catches are you can't fast forward or pick what plays necessarily but as you approve and disapprove of songs that play, more similar songs to what you approved of will play and songs you disapprove of will never play again. sorry if thats complicated but there ya go, go to the website and read what they have there and it'll make more sense.

Unfortunately, Pandora is only available to listeners in the US now because of their licensing restrictions. What about other customizable station sites? Are there other similar sites available internationally?