I got a new Addiction

n00biito

It all started when I pictured little eggs in someone else's signature. I clicked it and read what was there. Then I noticed that the egg got a hole in it and later there was a dragon.

I clicked on the dragon and read what was there and decided I swant to get one to just to see what it's like.

Easier said than done. It took me 2 days to get an egg. Once I got one I was so happy. Though then came the task of making sure it hatched... Curious? Then click my siggie and view my eggs, hatchlings and dragons... b) Maybe you'll like it too.

yah, i saw yours, went there, and now i have four! *pokes siggy*

can you see them?(they don't always load...)

My scroll is here

Haha. xD

I know tons of people on all these websites I visit at, who are addicted to them, as well. And the Poké-egg ones, and the kitten ones, etc, etc. xDD

I've never really found any of them to be all that interesting. But I always take time to click on them all. Haha.

yay thank you! it's required for people to click on them, kinda like the minicity TDN has(have you seen that forum yet?) it's really neat. i have one in my siggy also*pokes siggy again*

n00biito, do you know if you've already viseted your egg & it got marked as a 'click', can you visit it again the next day and it will also count?

Yeah, I can see your eggs in your siggie. Sometimes they take some time to load. That is true. You have a nice collection. I still haven't gotten the black one yet.

Wait... They got Kittens too?! Oh my! I want a link, I want a link!

Nope, Unique views is determined by the isp address. It counts only once per person. Unless you visit your eggs in an internetcafe or something it won't count as unique view.

Wait... They got Kittens too?! Oh my! I want a link, I want a link!

Nope, Unique views is determined by the isp address. It counts only once per person. Unless you visit your eggs in an internetcafe or something it won't count as unique view.

kittens?

that stinks. . .

Hey, do you know a site that is good for getting views?

I get easily addicted to any adoptable site, and I've already gotten four eggs. Two were abandoned and rescued, and two were stolen from the dragons. Haha. :P

I clicked all your eggs, Mica and Ruto...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11296853 that's a good site to post and also

http://incubators.forumsvibe.com/index.php?mforum=incubators this one. There's a livejournal one but I don't go there so I don't have the link at hand.

I would liek to find more collectable pets site but none of the ones I've seen so far are at my taste.

• 3 months later...

im so happy 4 u! i found it the same way you did! im just confused on a couple things like what are unique veiws... and clicks...but i just hope im doing the right thing for my eggies! =) but im really sad because 3 of them died and i thought my orange one was going to die so i abandoned it so someone else could save him and it turned out it was hatching =l

http://dragcave.net/incubators/incubator_Sadkit827.png

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.