Rate My Current Signature

Zac

Well, my birthday is coming up and as an early birthday present, my brother bought me Photoshop CS3! :) So, I'm still getting to know the software. (It's huge!) This is my first signature and I was just playing around with effects and adding whatever looked cool.

Please rate and give your opinion. Feel free to give tips and words of advice! (I'll need them.) Criticism is welcome, just try and make it constructive. ;)

it's awesome! (but bigger than the rules allow...)

ohok :D

i was just checking since i got busted having this set:

pinkkougralogo.jpg

BETTERpinkkougra.jpg

it's the set i had on everlastingneo.net, someone fixed it up after i made the basic idea, they added all of that cool shtuff. :D

o.O whoa, i think i just realized how annoying that siggy is... lolz

Well, my sig is only a few pixels larger than the limit, whereas your is ...... big. :P

I'm not really liking the background on my sig..... maybe I should make it more pizzazzier.

I'm not sure if you meant for the letters to be straight and lined up or off-kilter. If you mean for them to be lined up straight, they're not quite there. If you meant for them to be off-kilter, they're not quite off enough to really give the right effect. They're kinda in-between.

Other than that, it's really great! I like the colors and the shading and the stripes.

xD I know what you mean. I didn't do anything to the text to change their positioning, it was just the font I used. I didn't even notice until you mentioned it. :P

Let me see if I can fix that.

EDIT: I have no clue how to fix it. It might just be the font. If anyone know what is happening, please let me know! :) I also added an underline becaue I thought it looked cool.

Well, my sig is only a few pixels larger than the limit, whereas your is ...... big. :P

yah, mine was kind of big, lol :D