Just how how long do you dedicate to YYB per day?

naalaro

I can't understand how people have that much energy to achieve an average of 150 wins per day! Do tehye ven sleep? But then again, being the student caught in an important exam year, im lucky really to simply have 15 to 20 minutes per day XP

I play longer during weekends, but even then, about half and hour.

Another factor, although its embarrassing or me to admit, its an boredom factor that sets in after 45 minutes or more XD, sure i can handle bites of 20 minutes a day, but some of those fans sit in front of their computer for hours one end and do the same thing and same motion! Great dedication i cant hope to match :D, and if anything, a better waste of time than watching football...

I'm not so dedicate to the Altador Cup. I play if I have time for it. (But my job and TDN are more important than playing.)

I don't really get how some people can play the game for hours and hours everyday... so boring and tiring!

Even with a passion, I have limitation. I won't get a one month long migraine with pain in my neck... noway. Plus I'm working 40h a week so I have less time than a student in summer holiday to play.

I'm not as motivated as I used to be when AC III first started. I also need to update my counter.

I can't sit still for hours on end playing a flash game over and over and over again. Plus, it lags a bit sometimes. D=

I find Yooyuball too boring to play :*

Make some noise is my game of choice. I know it isn't worth as much as Yooyuball, but at least this way I'm contributing something.

I try to play at least 10 games of it at a time. Each day varies but I try to play 10 MSN games, then maybe go play a few normal games, another 10 MSN, visit these boards, etc - that kind of thing.

I'm online fairly often but I don't see how some people were able to play so much in just one day that they got the Avatar - I'd have gone mad!!

Even though its my first Altador Cup, but I just don't have time to play ever since my test starts, I try to get like 20 YYB wins per day and a few MSN and SS, but I think I'm just not playing enough just by looking at Haunted Woods results...

I play about 5 wins every 20 minutes. I only play to get the av. Besides, it's fun! I have 16 wins and 79 goals. XD

I was going for 25 wins a day, which lasted for three or four days. I just didn't find it worth the time. Now I'm hardly playing on less important matches and saving myself the boredom for days like today and the finals.

I am a real fan but I have some problems, like no internet at home.. (some kind of lag for a month now..) I am trying to get as many wins per day as I can. I get like 25 wins per day or so.. (not counting MSN subbmitting)

I try and play at least 2 games a day. (I know ._____.) I never win a single YYB game. It's one of the games that comes hard for some people, and easy for others...for me, it's hard =P

I never really play SS, but I frequent MSN a lot.

YYB makes me feel like ._____. (an emoticon =P)

You both don't have the passion of the Altador Cup like a true fanatic does. xD

Yeah, we sure can see that! *stares at altador cup counter*

I try to play 50-100 games if I'm not busy. I play on and off while listening to music in the background. I like playing YYB, so I don't mind sitting there to play it.

Hmmm, yeah, i listen to plenty of music when i play YYB too, it helps...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zac) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post more than once in a row. Use the edit button, instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guest Krawk Islander
That's like... 10 hours a day. o_O Where do you find the time? :O

It's summer vacation here, so I have tons of time on my hands. ^_^

I've just began playing YYB about three days ago, so far I have 60 wins.

Trying to play at least 20 YYB Games a day. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I usually play Yooyuball to procrastinate stuff. :P That said, I do try and make a significant contribution to my team each match. :yes: