Daily Update!

Superfly

There wasn't and isn't too much excitement happening to report for yesterday or today. We would like to let everyone know that our Standings Page is amazing and you should go view it! And now, here's BlackJaguar with today's report:

daily_results.gif"Another interesting day of Altador Cup has ended and the results are in. In the lead, the Pirates are still going strong followed closely by Lost Desert. The Mummies of Haunted Woods gave the Roos a tough fight causing to a win-draw-lose each. In forth is the team to watch out for, Meridell, who are slowly creeping up to the top. The battles are getting tighter, as the end of the first round robin draws near... In other news, Shenkuu got their first sweep of the tournament and the Ninja's supporters are very happy about it. They are saying that this could be the start of their rally. While in the far end, Darigan Citadel supporters are quickly losing hope after getting a loss in YYB and draw on the side games against Mystery Island. Many are saying that this is not Darigan's year. Still too early to tell though, so better watch out for more updates. Bringing you the latest straight from the NeoBoards, this is BlackJaguar for The Daily Neopets AC3 coverage. Signing out."

Well there's the latest folks, as always be sure to post your comments in our comments. No registration is required, we are always talking Altador Cup, so why don't you stop by (click the comments link!) and let us know your opinion.

Darigan Citadel's performance certainly disappoints some of us... And I feel quite astonished at their continuous sliding down. With them meeting their downfall, I doubt they will produce a satisfying result for us to see. I think they'll want to fight back, but lack the power to... Things are so unpredictable - Darigan Citadel, last year's champion, is really like that?

On the other hand, Roo Island's performance makes me glad (no offense :P) - 3 cheers for Lost Desert consolidating its 2nd place! :D I'll have to work hard - Mystery Island is going to be a tough opponent.

Darigan is quickly losing hope... Unless we wake up soon, the crown is up for grabs...

If one of the prices last year is a Darigan PB because Darigan won, then I hope Krawk would win this year and get a Pirate PB for a price!:D

Yep, I'm happy with Maraqua's score against Meridell. Meridell is currently the 4th team and we managed to draw in 2 games and lose just 1. That's alot better than some of our previous performance. Cheers!

Darigan is quickly losing hope... Unless we wake up soon, the crown is up for grabs...

--

Freeloaders heard of them maybe that is what is affecting DCers.

If one of the prices last year is a Darigan PB because Darigan won, then I hope Krawk would win this year and get a Pirate PB for a price!:D

Speaking of PB prizes, which PB would it be if Shenkuu won?

Guest Person335
Actually First place is lost desert!

Umm, no. We're actually in 2nd, but we'll catch up eventually! ^_^

Guest malteasegirl
Umm, no. We're actually in 2nd, but we'll catch up eventually! ^_^

i hope we do :mellow: if we dont we need to wait for a year :sad02: but maybe we could catch up :D

--

Freeloaders heard of them maybe that is what is affecting DCers.

Freeloaders CAN NOT hurt your team, I repeat they CAN'T hurt your team! Darigan just aren't that good this year, simple as that!!!

Another loss for RI aye? Atleast this time it ain't a clean sweep loss!!! I wonder why they aren't doing that good anymore!!??

Congrats KI!!! We are still leading with only one draw!!! Keep up the hard work!!! KI FTW!!

I hope the other darigan players will at least try their best and play every 3mins they have. i for one don't have much time on the computer because of science fair...darn science fair! But still it's great to participate in this cup for my first time in it.

FREE LOADERS DO MATER IF MI HAS 1000 AND KI HAS 2000 PEOPLE EACH KI'S WINS = .5 OF A POINT BUT MI'S WINS = 1 POINT :jerrypteri: :evil:

Ok so I was under the impression that freeloaders didn't matter! I mean this is how I see it....

Say KI has 5000 competitors and MI has 1000 competitors.

E.G During the days match KI scores 15000 points from 2500 competitors (who sent scores that day)

and MI scores 4000 points from 300 competitors (who sent scores that day)

I thought they divided the amount of points made that day by the amount of people who had sent scores that day.

So the KI average would be 15000/2500 not 15000/5000 and the MI average would be 4000/300 people who had played that game. If this is how it is run, then freeloaders would not matter as they would not be contributing to any of the points made that day??? Now I'm confused :S

No one really knows how the Altador Cup is scored..

It could be:

1. a certain amount of goals = 1 point

2. it could be average point per game of the whole team

3. average point per player

and many more theories.. only TNT knew the answer.

Guest kzkiller

Yay! ^_^ We still got a firm lead! But we have a tough match ahead of us! Hopefully we can Cruch HW today and have them drop back a bit tongue.gif

--------------------

Krawk Island for the cup!

Guest KZKILLER

Yay! We still got a firm lead! But we have a tough match ahead of us! Hopefully we can Cruch HW today and have them drop back a bit tongue.gif :rolleyes_anim:

Krawk Island for the cup! :king:

Maybe I just don't get it, but in the instructions of Yooyuball it says if you win 4-2 you contribute 2 points to your teams daily score, and if you win 8-0 you contribute 8. So isn't it just a simple point count in the end? Therefore freeloaders would certainly help but wouldn't hurt...?

Guest Guest_Krista_*
This is why I love the AC; nothing but surprises! Big congrats to LD for their performances the past few days, not to mention KI. You guys are fighters.

Hopefully Shenkuu has got it back together for a bit. :3

I hope that Shenkuu (us) will pull through too! T^T We're hanging in there!

Guest grace
I hope that Shenkuu (us) will pull through too! T^T We're hanging in there!

i have to face you today... we will avenge you!!!!!!

go kreludor!!!!

No one really knows how the Altador Cup is scored..

It could be:

1. a certain amount of goals = 1 point

2. it could be average point per game of the whole team

3. average point per player

and many more theories.. only TNT knew the answer.

(y+e)/u (?) o/a

if ? = =, then draw

if ? = >, then win

if ? = <, then loss

your goals for the game = y

everybody elses goals for the game = e

everybody = u

opponants goals for the game = o

all opponants = a