Daily Results!

Today's Results have just come out and it appears the current winners Krawk Isle will remain in first after clean sweeping virtupets.

Lost desert will remain in second after clean sweeping Faerieland.

And Roo island continues to lose pace with a win at YuyuBall a draw at SS and a loss a MSN against the Haunted Woods!

Todays match of interest will be KI vs HW! I am predicting KI wins Yuyuball and SS and lose MSN!

So after today's results how do you feel your team is doing?

Today's Results have just come out and it appears the current winners Krawk Isle will remain in first after clean sweeping virtupets.

Lost desert will remain in second after clean sweeping Faerieland.

And Roo island continues to lose pace with a win at YuyuBall a draw at SS and a loss a MSN against the Haunted Woods!

Todays match of interest will be KI vs HW! I am predicting KI wins Yuyuball and SS and lose MSN!

So after today's results how do you feel your team is doing?

Didn't you make one of these topics like a week ago? Cant you just repost in that topic?

Guest Krawk Islander

We already have BlackJaguar posting daily results in the AC News forum. I'm sorry, but I see no need for this. Plus, this is a re-post.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Krawk Islander) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Daily topics about results already exist.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Krawk Islander if you have any questions regarding this action.